What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations squads

siv

First Grade
You can have Residents matches

But bug matches must include the best a nation can muster

I am a advocate of a match like
- Residents v overseas players as in country selection trial

Even England could have such a game as their SOO match

English Knights v English Crusaders

Pakzz

Juniors
Really looking forward to the Kiwi and Kangaroo encounter tonight. Quite skeptical on how the Kiwi back three is going to work. I think the NRL Grand final was a great showcase of how much the game has change especially for the role of the wingers and fullback.

Now you really need quick wingers who will be able to advance the ball a good 10 - 20 meters to start the set. Really dislike the off season because we are not spoiled with anymore rugby league games.

Hopefully there will be more games out at Victoria so that the game continually grows.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
a friend of mine just came back from England and said they saw the Australia v England game advertised heavily on the tube. Pictures of Burgess and Thurston in their kits all over London stations. Does league usually get this much attention in London?

jim_57

Staff member
a friend of mine just came back from England and said they saw the Australia v England game advertised heavily on the tube. Pictures of Burgess and Thurston in their kits all over London stations. Does league usually get this much attention in London?

You get as much attention as you pay for..

But really good to see they are pushing it in London.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Massively annoying that England v Australia is played on a Sunday at 2pm. that puts kick-off in Australia at 1am Monday. surely in the interest of maximising audience in the largest market a saturday lunchtime kick-off would have been better and probably even more friendly for attending.

Will not be watching that one unfortunately

batley

Juniors
Massively annoying that England v Australia is played on a Sunday at 2pm. that puts kick-off in Australia at 1am Monday. surely in the interest of maximising audience in the largest market a saturday lunchtime kick-off would have been better and probably even more friendly for attending.

Will not be watching that one unfortunately

They can't be bothered turning out for tests in Sydney so I don't think they will be too worried in missing the game.

hutch

First Grade
I never knew that Lachlan Coote and Euan Aitken were both Scots! What a load of guff!
They qualify under the rules of pretty much every international sport. Why is it a load of guff? And what exactly is a load of guff?