What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

47 Textas

Generalzod

Immortal
I got a group of players in there who are gutted and pretty much hurtin.. hardly ever leaves his mobile phone on but suddenly he felt the need to check it out give me a f**king break...

I got a group of players in there who are gutted and pretty much hurtin.. hardly ever leaves his mobile phone on but suddenly he felt the need to check it out give me a f**king break...

Most disappointing thing is the media are so scared to challenge him on his bullshyte.

Because they know he'll get the shytes with them and boycott them for any stories and access to players.

He's a f**king coward and the sooner he's out of the coaching arena the better.

Did any of you clowns watch the game? If you did, what did you think of the refereeing of the Storm laying in the tackles & adjudication of the 10m's?

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Ricky Stuart Textas Ranger!

Ricky's spotted an outlaw ref and wants him brought in. A wanted dead or alive poster to every club in the west.

Meanwhile, one of his own deputy's is facing a trumped up charge of trying to scalp the beloved Indian brave "running cheat"

" Why worry about a minor game incident when the whole establishment is corrupt to the core"

47 in that there posse.

It won't help, the town judges will say that sols will be hanged at midnight.

Head for the border Ricky, hot dang, the nrl, they got a bounty on your head. $145k

Last edited:
He is just protecting soliola from the "somebody touched Billy" circus.
The storm were at their cheating worst last night but it's nothing new.
One tantrum won't end the Storm cheating and refereeing bias towards them.
Our coach should chime in here now

Generalzod

Immortal
He is just protecting soliola from the "somebody touched Billy" circus.
The storm were at their cheating worst last night but it's nothing new.
One tantrum won't end the Storm cheating and refereeing bias towards them.
Our coach should chime in here now

We all know what the Storm do everyweek, it's not like the NRL doesn't know it but they fail to take no action,It seems to me like Bellamy is a protected species.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Texas, textas, tex....that was awesome.
Still the same old Ricky.....point the blowtorch on anyone else but "his boys"
Utter fail of a season for them - more so that the Pennies (who could sneak into the 8)
The viking clap is now a golf clap
Seriously if you marketed a Ricky Stuart talking doll with the rip cord in the back with Rick Stuart quips what would the all time popular comments be;
"there a tough group of players my boys"
"Theres a group of blokes in there hurting"
" Refs need to be accountable"
"Ricky Stuart would say yes"

King Ben

Juniors
Most disappointing thing is the media are so scared to challenge him on his bullshyte.

Because they know he'll get the shytes with them and boycott them for any stories and access to players.

He's a f**king coward and the sooner he's out of the coaching arena the better.

I find it bizarre that when a Bennett or Stuart answers a question with "you're paid to write about the game, what did you think?", the journo always stumbles their way over an answer.

carcharias

Immortal
Archer went to the trouble of saying he should of been sent off before the dude has even gone to the judiciary.

What ever you think of Slater and the storm it was a complete dog act .
merkins like that need to pay.
He shouldn't have even touched Slater let alone take his head off.

snout

First Grade
Hes already a angry ant to start with...

Now he finds himself under immense pressure.

Again.

One of the early favourites at preseason wont make the 8.

His last coaching gig.

Ever.

Cant be his fault.

Vin Fizz

Bench
The Storm play to a formula pure and simple. Each player has his role and they stick to that. They are given simple instructions (because let's face it they are by and large a box of very large hammers) which makes it easier to execute. If there is flare required the space is made available by Smith Cronk etc. The team become masters at their job because it's made simple for them. It's the same in defence, you can see them counting and peeling off one by one. My suspicion is they have that formula down so precisely that they can push their tactics perilously close to a penalty situation but not over it because of their discipline They either disengage from the man playing the ball at the perfect time, they wrestle to an art and they also know where to stand to be considered on side. I reckon the coaching staff have been over this time and again with the refs and as along as they stay just this side of a penalty they are ok. Im sure this is hat they practice all week. Now no other fegging side has this down to that degree. If I were a sharks coach id be taking the Storm video to the refs and asking them to show them second by second where the limit is so we can adopt the same approach. Stop trying to prize opposition teams apart with tactics for the moment and start learning how to play the game the refs will allow you to play. The game will become incredibly boring though.

snout

First Grade
Bellamy knows we are coming to get them.

We are the only side on his radar.

Latest posts