What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th & Final Test: India v Australia at Nagpur Nov 6-10 2008

badav

Bench
El Diablo you fat inbred idiot.

I know they dont have sports grounds out in hicksville where your from where the average toothcount per person is four, however

In sports (obviously you've never been to see one before) crowds always abuse the opposition players. Ever been to a game of league. Ever been to a game of cricket at the SCG?? obviously not.

So for you to try and suggest that symonds wouldn't have performed on tour because of "relentless racial abuse" is one of the funnies things i've ever heard.

First of all when a bloke is batting, hes out in the middle, 60 metres away from the crowd. Second, professional sportspeople have been copping crowd abuse for 100 years. Andrew Symonds isnt the first person to get it and he won't be the last.

badav

Bench
By the way. Let the excuses roll.

- India cheated
- Australia didn't try
- The umpires jipped us
- We lost because of relentless racial abuse last time we were in india
- We wanted them to win

Keen to hear what else you can add El Cockeater.

Red Bear

Referee
OK, now we're f**ked

Well done India, outplayed us. Our quicks didnt show up and we had not spinners till the 4th test. The slow bowling was the difference overall.

Still will be ranked number 1 after this and deservedly so, one series doesnt change that.

Hey locky. Watsons batting average is 22.8. Haddins is 28.5

Bazal

Post Whore
Poor shot from Watson, he just killed any small hope we had.

Hardly. We were gone yesterday arvo when Harby and Dhoni put on 100...then the lid was nailed on when Kat and Punter got themselves out, and we were buried when Hussey and Hayden went within 10 minutes of each other. Anything else now is simply playing for time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
By the way. Let the excuses roll.

- India cheated
- Australia didn't try
- The umpires jipped us
- We lost because of relentless racial abuse last time we were in india
- We wanted them to win

Keen to hear what else you can add El Cockeater.
Whos making excuses, India we're far to good this series. A lot better sides than this have been beaten in India. At least out of this series we have found a handy spinner.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hardly. We were gone yesterday arvo when Harby and Dhoni put on 100...then the lid was nailed on when Kat and Punter got themselves out, and we were buried when Hussey and Hayden went within 10 minutes of each other. Anything else now is simply playing for time.

I was talking about the 0.1% chance we had from that position. When he left it went to 0.01%

Bazal

Post Whore
I was talking about the 0.1% chance we had from that position. When he left it went to 0.01%

Tbh it would have been beyond a miracle and I find it hard to criticise the lower order too much for their dismissals.

Lee out now. Almost all over.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, that was a dismal, dismal tour...Poor performances, poor selections, poor captaincy.