What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: England v Australia at Chester-le-Street Durham Jul 7, 2012

IanG

Coach
Is it just me or has the old school type one day cricket come back with the reintroduction of the 2 new white balls?

As I type this Bailey out. Bowled by Bopara 9 off 10
Australia 4 for 68

Hallatia

Referee
Australia 92/4 after 32. I was knocked out before so I missed the first 30, but Australia are really being outplayed here

Cletus

First Grade
Well this doesn't look good. We'll need a bit of rain to liven up the pitch if by some miracle we make 230.

Hallatia

Referee
I reckon there is still plenty in this pitch, if Australia start really well with the ball, it's not impossible for them to come back from this

Hallatia

Referee
Australia finished with exactly 200 for the loss of 9 wickets. Dussey made 70 of those. Finn the stand out bowler 4/37

Cletus

First Grade
Yeah its not a bad score Hallatia. Looking forward to seeing Pattinson have a bowl.

TheParraboy

Staff member
200 is a nothing score, considering our bowling attack and how the poms have accumulated runs this series. So a thumping as expected isnt a suprise

We are really in free fall from being the no1 ODI side, am expecting a 4-0 thumping, would have been 5-0 if not the weather

Blokes like Bailey and Forrest either need a heck of a lot of time to become decent international players or they are just blow ins. Sunshine and Warner dont go on with starts, leaving pressure on the newbies and Clarke

Latest posts