What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: New Zealand v South Africa at Hamilton on Mar 1, 2017 - NZ WON BY 7 WICKETS

Iafeta

Referee
Disagree that that was hard for De Kock. It was one where you squeeze it against the ground. Not one where it bounces in and feels clean.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Taylor really struggling. Weird innings, but he's done well to hang around and not expose the middle order

Fortunately Guptil has kept things going at the other end.

Meth

Staff member
Disagree that that was hard for De Kock. It was one where you squeeze it against the ground. Not one where it bounces in and feels clean.

ok. I guess I could see how you honestly wouldn't know...I was pretty impressed that DeVilliers called for them to check it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You know if a ball bounces short, especially a keeper.

I actually think de kock is standing a metre and a half too far back to the medium pacers.

Meth

Staff member
Who comes in at 5 if one of these two get out from now?

Iafeta

Referee
Hmmm. I know it's only a run s ball but that boundary from Rossco is critical just to release any pressure. Good shot.

Meth

Staff member
Taylor can always look a bit streaky at points, but this has been a pretty crucial support innings. Would be good to see him get a half century.

What a shot