What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: South Africa v Australia at Johannesburg, March 30-April 3rd, 2018

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Its pretty obvious that the players dont want to be there but we are producing fast bowlers.

But we have really struggled to produce first class batsmen. The only guys who average over 50 in shield cricket is smith and khawaja i believe
Did they even play shield? 20/20 is taking it's toll. Plus our selectors suck. Marsh fails just continue. Other blokes get no chance to face quality.

Because others have........
Yep that too. So really your on board with cheating because others have?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Spock, disrespecting a quality opposition player and clinging to death cheating is just fine.

200w.gif

Keep it up Spock.

I don't think ive seen anyone here say cheating is fine
Do you have any quotes from Spock??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its a shame the ball tampering has distracted everyone from the real cricket, seems it had an affect on everyone in the team as we have been a shadow of who we were in the first test that we won

Hutty1986

Immortal
6/21 for Philander. Half this blokes wickets have been from embarrassing aussie collapses. 2nd worst Australian loss of all time, wow.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don't think ive seen anyone here say cheating is fine
Do you have any quotes from Spock??
No he cheats, only show pictures......but but the Indians, but but the Poms.

It is all he has.

I say do not cheat, he hides behind pictures, and you are are poor mans moffo always have been.. any more questions.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Warnie now beginning the recriminations over the flogging; asking for everyone to be sacked.

But is it just me or is this not just your standard Australian cricket team - flogging teams at home with hundreds galore and getting flogged overseas without a single hundred scored.

I mean nothing highlights the Aussies better than that. The Muddy Marsh's were cracking tons at home in the Ashes like they were Barry Richards and Graeme Pollock.

Then they go overseas and as a team not a single solitary century.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Warnie now beginning the recriminations over the flogging; asking for everyone to be sacked.

But is it just me or is this not just your standard Australian cricket team - flogging teams at home with hundreds galore and getting flogged overseas without a single hundred scored.

I mean nothing highlights the Aussies better than that. The Muddy Marsh's were cracking tons at home in the Ashes like they were Barry Richards and Graeme Pollock.

Then they go overseas and as a team not a single solitary century.
Is this not your standard International Game Day thread-Australia getting beaten and Tommy Smith flogging himself galore?

JJ

Immortal
All out 119, oh dear. Always a deadset hiding to nothing here, but disappointing the likes of Renshaw and co couldnt cash in here. Perhaps our attack has been overrated a little bit?
Renshaw and Burns were on a hiding to nothing IMO

I don't think your attack is overrated, but I reckon RSA's is underrated - I keep hearing Australia's attack is the best in the world - it might be one day but the RSA attack is IMO the best - they have 5 classy quicks and a decent spinner - everyone here laughs at Vernon, but his record is terrific, he's a very fine bowler

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

short memories,

that's the first time they have beaten us in RSA since the good ol' days