What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: South Africa v Australia at Johannesburg, March 30-April 3rd, 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
No he cheats, only show pictures......but but the Indians, but but the Poms.

It is all he has.

I say do not cheat, he hides behind pictures, and you are are poor mans moffo always have been.. any more questions.

hit a nerve?

just asked a simple question bro

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hit a nerve?

just asked a simple question bro
Na just pointing cheating is not ok, and you forever will be a poor mans moffo.

Posting stuff, like he will get hundred, we score 500, etc etc

You know what I mean.

Stick up for cheaters. Post stupid predictions, it is what you do.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Na just pointing cheating is not ok, and you forever will be a poor mans moffo.

Posting stuff, like he will get hundred, we score 500, etc etc

You know what I mean.

Stick up for cheaters. Post stupid predictions, it is what you do.

lol

Your like a parrot, when asked cant provide a single quote of who condones cheating but goes off into a personal tangent to make himself feel superior lol

btw Renshaw will make a triple ton next summer , get on it, nothing surer......

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
But,,but the Indians, but but the poms, the quotes are there, for all too see.

Must upset you to be called out as a poor mans moffo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not feel superior, do not cheat, pretty simple and most understand that. Just the majority not unique not superior, just the right thing.

Now tell everyone how some bloke will score 100 moffo wannabe clone.

ouryears

Bench
its a shame the ball tampering has distracted everyone from the real cricket, seems it had an affect on everyone in the team as we have been a shadow of who we were in the first test that we won
Get used to it as without smith and warner we have no batsman who will average over 30.

Cheating is not fine but to see some people wanting to make examples out of smith and warner while saying not a word when other cheats did it makes me ask about their real motives of bashing an Aussie.

Tall poppy syndrome, reverse racism or just dumb!?

When parra were busted for cheating the cap and sharks for drug cheating I didn’t see people here demanding life bans or even one year bans......hmmm

Why not, that was 10000 times worse than a lil ole bit of tampering

Hypocrites

TheParraboy

Staff member
Get used to it as without smith and warner we have no batsman who will average over 30.

Cheating is not fine but to see some people wanting to make examples out of smith and warner while saying not a word when other cheats did it makes me ask about their real motives of bashing an Aussie.

Tall poppy syndrome, reverse racism or just dumb!?

When parra were busted for cheating the cap and sharks for drug cheating I didn’t see people here demanding life bans or even one year bans......hmmm

Why not, that was 10000 times worse than a lil ole bit of tampering

Hypocrites

Well said

Some hypocrites right here

Cummins to score maiden test ton v India - moffo clone :grinning:

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I don't think your attack is overrated, but I reckon RSA's is underrated - I keep hearing Australia's attack is the best in the world - it might be one day but the RSA attack is IMO the best - they have 5 classy quicks and a decent spinner - everyone here laughs at Vernon, but his record is terrific, he's a very fine bowler

This seems like something I posted regularly during the Ashes before the Aus SA series.

Farewell Morne, go join Kyle, welcome back Dale and hello Lungi. Keep Kasigo and Vern on their toes.

The irony is - the biggest development for SA cricket right now is not just Ngidi (quality quota player), Maharaj's potential as a quality SA spinner but is in fact Markram filling a hole very well that SA has suffered prolly since Smith retired.

Last edited: