What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th

Jersey No 14

Juniors
No - Don't do this. The past is yesterday - History to be learnt from.
Focus on Brisbane - 50/50 chance - Their run against us at some point will falter
Penrith again 60/40 - They're a bit flash in the pan - We can do them up there
Catterbury - will love nothing better than to Truck with us - more dangerous than Brisy & Penrith
That's all we need to think about.

Dragon for life

Juniors
No - Don't do this. The past is yesterday - History to be learnt from.
Focus on Brisbane - 50/50 chance - Their run against us at some point will falter
Penrith again 60/40 - They're a bit flash in the pan - We can do them up there
Catterbury - will love nothing better than to Truck with us - more dangerous than Brisy & Penrith
That's all we need to think about.
50/50 on Drongos? I believe we will be exposed on the edges like Melb did earlier in the season. 30+
Don't get me wrong would love to smash Brisbane but feel beating them is highly unlikely. We will be embarrassed. No plan B when forwards can't dominate.

50/50 on Drongos? I believe we will be exposed on the edges like Melb did earlier in the season. 30+
Don't get me wrong would love to smash Brisbane but feel beating them is highly unlikely. We will be embarrassed. No plan B when forwards can't dominate.

I'm sick of this.
There is a "planB".
It's go to the presser and blame....
1. Kicks
2. Feild is too long/ too short.
3. Referees

Simple, but effective.

Belta

Juniors
Jersey 14 said; "No don't do this. The past is yesterday - History to be learnt from..."

Come on! Get with the program. I mean really! Why introduce intelligent and common sense phrases into the forum. Theres no place for that kind of thinking. Focus on the 'what if's, what could of been, where we should be, how much bad luck we've had, how we will likely fail, etc etc,

Latest posts