What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5-3 by May

Travitoh

First Grade
Yeah, Canberra don't worry me if I'm honest. Souths would have to turn out a shocker to lose that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
"Canberra are in form" they said...
"We never beat Canberra" they said...

Pfft

I would like to see this Canberra they speak of, maybe they'll be a contest unlike todays opponent.

4-3

5-3 come Friday morning!
I worry if George gets suspended too!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Travitoh going 6-3 is vital if we can somehow pull it off as it'll be so so tough against big packs like Dragons and Cows without Sammy. (I think 4 weeks he will get)

Our draw the next 5 weeks taking us to the halfway mark is:

Broncos (H)
Knights (A)
Dragons (H)
Cowboys (A)
Warriors (A)

I also realised how the games we have lost have been to current top 4 sides.

So far we've beaten the teams around us and it's vital we keep doing that to give ourselves the best chance at making the 8.

I'm hoping we can win at least 2 of those, preferably 3. All tough games!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you think Travitoh that you just have to turn up to win, then that's when you lose and get your pants pulled down!

Pommy

Coach
@Travitoh going 6-3 is vital if we can somehow pull it off as it'll be so so tough against big packs like Dragons and Cows without Sammy. (I think 4 weeks he will get)

Our draw the next 5 weeks taking us to the halfway mark is:

Broncos (H)
Knights (A)
Dragons (H)
Cowboys (A)
Warriors (A)

I also realised how the games we have lost have been to current top 4 sides.

So far we've beaten the teams around us and it's vital we keep doing that to give ourselves the best chance at making the 8.

I'm hoping we can win at least 2 of those, preferably 3. All tough games!

I’m sure I read he gets 2 games if he pleads, 3 if he fights and loses.

ThingFish

Juniors
Then when we lose it is like the pits....
When we lose it’s always the pits. Doesn’t matter if I’m confident or certain we’ll go down. Any Souths fan that followed them during the 90s is never really 100% confident. Even if we were playing Zetland D grade, there’d always be a nagging “what if” in the back of your head. So if I’m cocky and say it’s a lock, it means I’m about 70% sure and nervous as hell:smiley:

Last edited:

Latest posts