What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 year extension

possm

Coach
Well after this performance, we can be sure of one thing; it's not the cattle. We have very talented players who just need to be up for the game with a good game plan.

Maxwell

Juniors
commentators were saying that Joel Thompson was having a lot of say during the week at training, maybe the senior players finally told Mary , shut the f##k up we will do it this way. Only time will tell, also thought Aitkin had a blinder in defence. Some one gave him some advice, maybe they are all on drugs/ peptides or something. Anyway I think Penrith were too cocky, read all the hype about themselves, their coach gave them a big spray at H/T including Moylan, he got the biggest one.

possm

Coach
I think Dugan would be good for another 3 years if he was moved to right centre. At fullback, it won't be long before he succumbs to injury. He played very well yesterday however, I doubt very much that he could keep that up each week.