What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50 Pull Ups

adamkungl

Immortal
I tried the 100 pushups one but got bored after like a week...ceebz. I might start doing weighted pullups tho

adamkungl

Immortal
Which themselves aren't as tedious as you following her around pointing out how tedious they are.

Remember, Kipping is cheating. I do chins once a week, started out at 4 sets 8 reps with the assistance of a band for the last set, then progressed to no band, once i did that i hung a 5kg weight off myself, once I reached 4X8 again I hung a 10kg weight off myself I am now doing 4 X 8 with 15kgs hanging off me.

I have never tried my max chins though, I would imagine I would be somewhere around the 20-25 mark.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Crossfit heaves are cheating too, so is crossing your feet as it helps stabilise your core, it's also stupid because if you for some reason slip, you're in big trouble.