What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Adelaide on Jan 26, 2017

T-Boon

Coach
We have had the 3 versions well over 10 years now, 3 world ODI cups in that time.

some ODI series is a waste of space, but so to t20 series (upcoming series v SL)

Like AG said, some tweaks are needed, not a massive overhaul or change as you are harping on

I'll bow out.

Bazal

Post Whore
Matthew Wade is truly the king of banter, a wordsmith the likes of which we've not seen since Shakespeare....what could you possibly say when a man named Travis Head bowls a suitable delivery? This genius has you covered with the magnificent "Nice, Heady!"

Incomparable

8Ball

First Grade
If Warner cramps up here and goes off the field, the great Matt Wade would probably be in charge

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Sharjeal has been fun to watch. I don't think he can be blamed too much for not "going on with it" considering the run rate pressure he's been under virtually from ball one most games.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sharjeal has been fun to watch. I don't think he can be blamed too much for not "going on with it" considering the run rate pressure he's been under virtually from ball one most games.

He's a reasonable ODI player when he gets going. All the consistency of scrambled eggs though

Bazal

Post Whore
Niiice Starcy!

Healy doesn't know what an intercostal muscle is, throws it into conversation anyway. Standard Dr Heals.

Bazal

Post Whore
You've gone too far.

Even Matthew Wade doesn't deserve to be referred to as the Matthew Wade of Jayasuriya's.

I would have thought that Sanath Jayasuriya doesn't deserve to have a Matthew Wade associated with the name Sanath Jayasuriya

Latest posts