What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7-2. Get fuggd.

sladden road

Juniors
Bullshit, yeah we were bad tonight but fugg me we are getting a beating in the penalties, all year.

Maybe Flanno can trade his teeth in and have a spray about it, in public to take some of the pressure off and highlight the counts against us.
Have a crack Lyall, speak out, cop the fine surely it can be paid .
There is no way we are three times worse than the other team.

I call some sort of bias against the premiers, closer scrutiny, or maybe we look that bad with so many errors but geez some of those calls lately have been shit.

southland

Juniors
Doesnt help that in every game the commentators talk about Maloney leading the comp for penalties. Puts it into everyones mind. He is a venomous little f**ker. Involved in taking out both Woods and Tedesco tonight plus 2 or was it 3 more penalties.

shaggs

Coach
We deserved most of them, but I don't think the tigers were so angelic to only give away 2.
Actually 1. The gal one should have been a try.

sladden road

Juniors
Yep he goes hard, a competitor. Again though, 19 penalties all year, bullshit.
Refs are going in with a microscope, someone from the club stand up and have a say about it.
Surely the extra merch can pay a 10k fine.

sladden road

Juniors
It's week after week, and I hate bringing refs in to it because mostly we are playing pretty poor, but come on.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yep he goes hard, a competitor. Again though, 19 penalties all year, bullshit.
Refs are going in with a microscope, someone from the club stand up and have a say about it.
Surely the extra merch can pay a 10k fine.
There was one tonight when he blew up. Complete horseshit. Something needs to be said.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jimmy didn't even make first contact with Teddy's head. Shoulder, slide, head. It was nothing. Tabasco must have a soft head to fail an HIA for that.

wibble

Bench
Without wishing to sound like a Roosters fan...

We are a spoiling side, and I accept we give away some penalties.

But the lack of penalties to us is alarming. Our forwards are as good at making metres as any, and opposition defenses hold us to the limit to stop us getting a roll, and we are not getting anything.

McLovin

Staff member
I would guess about 15 of Jimmy's 19 penalties are for getting off the tackled player too slow... He's pinged for that about 3 times a game it seems...

Weaponhead

Coach
Jimmy gets done for high shots as well as he tends to jump.

The penalty issue is a consistent pattern. Not getting any leg ups coming out of our end.

sladden road

Juniors
Without wishing to sound like a Roosters fan...

We are a spoiling side, and I accept we give away some penalties.

But the lack of penalties to us is alarming. Our forwards are as good at making metres as any, and opposition defenses hold us to the limit to stop us getting a roll, and we are not getting anything.
That is it Wibble. How can we be that much worse, it's the lack of penalties coming our way that's contributing to the caning's.
Yes we are ill disciplined ATM.
Yes we have errors in us, but are we that much worse than the other teams in penalties, or are we and our style of footy being scrutinised more closely??

Can some merkin at the club HAVE A FUGGIN CRACK IN THE MEDIA ABOUT IT, hopefully around August if not sooner.

Take the pressure off the players and put it back on the refs.

Not all battles are won on the field.