What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Dear god. I give up. I don't understand how so many people in such power can make so many mistakes at such a crucial time of the year.

u4er

Juniors
Wow. Just wow. That'll do me. Might watch again next year. Feel so sorry for the Cowboys.

DC_fan

Coach
NRL is an absolute laughing stock after what has happened today. Our game has become a joke. What a total stuff up it has been.

From having to play a double header, Cronulla scoring a try on the seventh tackle and the clock problems. Heads have to roll, let's start with Grant and Greenberg.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Cronulla won't get past next week
NQ were ripped off big time
Plus they just about stole it at the death.
So unlucky and heartbreaking.

some11

Referee
What's stopping a replay next week? Cows deserve one after that sorry excuse of refereeing.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Aussies can't count to 6 and can't get a clock to start, no wonder they didn't want an Aussie to run their comp.

Dave_

Juniors
They also stuffed up the time left on the clock and the game went longer than it should've.

I can't believe it the incompetence! The Cowboys fu*king won the game! What the hell is going on?

El Diablo

Post Whore
NRL is an absolute laughing stock after what has happened today. Our game has become a joke. What a total stuff up it has been.

From having to play a double header, Cronulla scoring a try on the seventh tackle and the clock problems. Heads have to roll, let's start with Grant and Greenberg.

end yourself

Latest posts