What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

ratsack2

Juniors
Yep, thats the darkness behind Cronulla's presence in the finals. You cant meter out punishment until the judgement is delivered though. But throw in the already proven salary cap cheating over Gallen, and the limits are definitely being pushed.

That said, 7 tackles is unforgivable. Cowboys were dudded.

your an idiot, Gallens breach was no where near Melbourne's breach, sharks fess up to the NRL and paid a hefty fine for the pleasure and still came in UNDER the cap

El Diablo

Post Whore
Because what happened from that point on would have been completely different. There's no way to predict what might have happened.
people never understand that and just assume you take the points off for the try and that would have been the final score

JT could have put up a bomb and the Sharks might have dropped it had the refs counted correctly

anything could have happened and the whole game would have transpired differently

you just can't take the points for the try off and say the Cowboys would have won

Chainshada

Juniors
Are you incapable of rational thought?

Same to you. Saying the what happens after the try is completely different is true, but that screwed the Cowboys over even more..Teams often gain momentum after an arsey try..Or are you saying that dying on last tackle would have somehow fired the Sharks up (more than actually scoring) for them to still have won?

voltron

Juniors
seriously this kind of thing happens
but the cowboys had more than enough time in the match to get over it

case in point
penrith vs newcastle round 19
15th minute Whare scores a 'try'
fingers CLEARLY on the ground out of the field of play
who won?
not penrith

if its early enough, then you can fight it off

its not even like the sharks built momentum off that and scored 2 or 3 quick tries
starting from the bogus one

crappy refereeing yes, but since when has it not been?

having said that
if i were a cowboys fan, i would be blowing up deluxe
and i feel bad for the fans
but you cant JUST blame that try for the loss

Dave_

Juniors
Can't wait to see what the refs will stuff up on in the Rorters v Flea Beagles game. How will they choose between two teams they love so much?

bottle

Coach
people never understand that and just assume you take the points off for the try and that would have been the final score

JT could have put up a bomb and the Sharks might have dropped it had the refs counted correctly

anything could have happened and the whole game would have transpired differently

you just can't take the points for the try off and say the Cowboys would have won

All true. Its still a kick in the guts for the Cows players/fans/departing coach though. That sort of shit leaves you feeling empty and dudded, be it the case or not.

Eion

First Grade
It's a shitty thing that happened and feel for the cows. Having said that. Up up cronulla! The boys in the black white and blue!

bottle

Coach
Not the Sharks fault btw.
They would not even have been aware, and even if they were, you take advantage and play to the whistle.

Perth Red

Post Whore
don't mention that nearly all the 50/50 calls went to qld I mean cowboys, dropped balls by CB penalty to them, strip against Cronulla its a dropped ball, sharks get 1 error in their favour and it's end of the world

Not really, the carney dropped ball the refs called a pass, the high tackle on the cowboys winger that ended up with fingers very close, if not in, his eye, plenty of 50/50 going both ways, it was the blatant mistake by the ref that sucks.

redvscotty

First Grade
Sharks wont feature beyond next week, but that was deplorable.

Roosters look the goods and will smash the Rabbitohs in the grand final if the Rabbits can get that far.

Wonder how many 50/50s Moanly will get?

nöyd

Staff member
lol refs

so glad I don't take this shit as seriously as I used to, I would have hung myself by now

Rod

Bench
Sharks were the better team just like Manly were last year.

Can't say I feel too sorry for the Cowboys after the way they whinged trying to get Snowden a heavy suspension.

newman

First Grade
After 40 years of being dudded we finally get a call go our way in a big game.

Tell me the last time that happened YOU NATION OF SOOKS?