What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

86 Textas

Plastered

Juniors
f**k the Raiders, but that was shocking. We copped some of it as well, we were pinged for laying on them for half the time they were doing it in the first half. Worst reffing I've seen in a while.

Quigs

Immortal
Penalty Broncos...... twas all the part of the NRL plot to make sure the Donks get into the 8.

Watchin the Donks now and Mr Klien just gave the pennies the last four straight penalties in the 1st half. Nuffin to do with the Donks already 34 points up.

At least the penalty count might eventually even up.

bluefox68

Staff member
Penalty Broncos...... twas all the part of the NRL plot to make sure the Donks get into the 8.

Watchin the Donks now and Mr Klien just gave the pennies the last four straight penalties in the 1st half. Nuffin to do with the Donks already 34 points up.

At least the penalty count might eventually even up.
Exactly.

I didn’t want to sound like a whinger, but the ‘square-ups’ once the game is over we’re there in the last 10 mins of the half...

carcharias

Immortal
f**k em
I have just home
I didn’t see either team get a leg up
It was even
I saw a Shepard before a sus forward pass try
Suck the f**king bag Ricky ya wanker.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Klein gives Penalty to Panthers 45 seconds before half time, when they are 5 metres out on attack, it stops everything, nice play Klein its a joke this refs

bluefox68

Staff member
As usual, as you blokes are whinging, I’m enjoying the fact that we won.
It was always going to be a tough game.
Leilua had one of those games...
Soliola & Papalii were good...
BUT - some of our passing was fantastic. Holmes is continuing his great form. Our middle forwards were tough.
We are missing Lewis and missed Wade in the second half...
Townsend...? We need an upgrade...

Card Shark

Immortal
As usual, as you blokes are whinging, I’m enjoying the fact that we won.
It was always going to be a tough game.

Breaking a 10 game sequence is no mean feat!

Raiders played like they had to win every game to make the final. Now they are done!

Latest posts