What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for mildly aroused pumping

T.S Quint

Coach
So due to popular demand and all the pm's about rnd one ive decided to look into both teams a little further.

Its not secret 5yr plans where put into place at both club in 2012. Whilst the panthers have been more succesfull winning a few finals the eels made the top 4 are still winless in the post season.
At jnr level the Panthers have won multiple competitons while the eels have made the top 4 twice and where runners up. Pipped at the post.
We then look towards NSW cup where the Panthers took out the title. The Wenty side failed to play finals.
As we dig deeper we look into the Australian squad which featured Rcg,Mansour,Maloney. The Eels had 0.
Then the junior development in recent years each team. The eels boast the likes of French,Tepai,Alvaro,Kaysa,Terepo.A strong list of players. The western neighvours have produced Aussie front rower Rcg and star halfback Cleary. Add Blake,Edwards,DWZ,May,Jfh,CNN,Yeo,Cartwright,Katoa and you will see both teams have unearther quite a lot of talent in recent years.

So what squads been built. I see on one side a Ferrari that if gets going will out run everyone whilst on the other I see a Landcruiser. Its built tough and wont be pushed around.
These are two exciting teams on the rise. Both capable of top 4 and taking the title.

For round one I will pick the Eels. It may take thenPanthers a few weeks to sort the combos out before they start to roar. I see the eels hitting the ground running and making a statement round one. 2018 will be their year. Catch us if you can.

TL; DR

emjaycee

Coach
90 days till kick-off of Round 1 vs Hindy111's Panthers.

Can't wait to see what 17 BA picks for this one.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Any chance Cartwright and Maloney can defend on the same side for us?

If so I like our chances!!

strider

Post Whore
if you miss a day, you do know we will hammer you

is it even possible to edit a thread title for 3 months? I thought it stopped letting you after a period of time

emjaycee

Coach
if you miss a day, you do know we will hammer you

is it even possible to edit a thread title for 3 months? I thought it stopped letting you after a period of time
I am going away in a couple of weeks so will have to create a new one everyday instead.
That will be fun for everyone.