What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
lol FOTM get the sand out of your vagina about the conspiracies, you guys had your chance and lost to the tigers thus giving us the MP!

Kiki

First Grade
whats the bet another Rooster will get arrested! yay Mad Monday!

ugh we have a photoshoot today and i am dreading it.

Two or three Roosters really.
If Sa isn't sacked, every Rooster that has been in trouble this year will be there next year..

Well...
Except Fittler.

The Rorters are like the Eels try and buy all the best players in the league and still not win it

Bulldogs: Greg Eastwood, Michael Ennis, Bryson Goodwin, Yileen Gordon, Ben Hannant, Michael Hodgson, Daniel Holdsworth, Brett Kimmorley, Daryl Millard, Josh Morris, Luke Patten, Andrew Ryan, David Stagg, Michael Sullivan, Lee Te Maari, Danny Williams.

Martli

Coach
I'm curious, do these 'all you can eat' jobbies exist in NZ, because the one I go to is chock full of Maoris and I've never seen people eat like it. If I owned the joint I'd take their plates away after the 16th refill.

I'm not being racist, but dayum these peeps can EAT!

Yeah I've been to a few.

DB

First Grade
128668507352996040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts