What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Got my nails done today. Acrylic something or others...$60... The missus was there with me...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i went to 2 football games on teh weekend.

Jamberoo Superoos vs Kiama Knights and
Eels vs Raiders.

The First was clearly the better game. Better attack, better defence, just better quality of football.

SHAME ON EELS AND RAIDERS FOR SERVING UP SUCH TRIPE (yay Parra for winning :ls:)

SHAME ON EELS AND RAIDERS FOR SERVING UP SUCH TRIPE (yay Parra for winning :ls:)

Eels and Rabbits were very similar this week in that they were both poo for 60 minutes of football and fantastic for 20. Something very unsatisfying about playing like poo for most of the game, only to sneak away with a win in the end. Don't get me wrong, its still better than losing but you'd rather that you are the best side for the whole game and win well.

TooheysNew

Coach
This thread has been auto-closed due to exceeding size limits. A new thread has been opened at [thread]334067[/thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts