What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9s

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep Beale for no 1 imo.Try that Raiman on the wing maybe, or thaT big islander although he dropped a bit of ball.

RUBIKS

Juniors
He did knock the ball dead in the GF before chambers grounded it when coke boy slipped over.
You mean the one where Barba was shadowing it over the dead ball line and absolutely blew up at Beale for giving them another set while we were under the pump?

Arnold

Juniors
You mean the one where Barba was shadowing it over the dead ball line and absolutely blew up at Beale for giving them another set while we were under the pump?

Rubbish.

Chambers was about to ground it. Barba fell over.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I'll watch it again... so should you.

Pretty sure Barba has it covered. He definitely thinks he does and absolutely blows up at Beale for knocking it dead.

snout

First Grade
9s form counts for zero.

I remember blake ayshford starring over there a few years ago.

Arnold

Juniors
I'll watch it again... so should you.

Pretty sure Barba has it covered. He definitely thinks he does and absolutely blows up at Beale for knocking it dead.

Pretty sure he blew up cos they shouldn't have let the ball bounce.

Yes go watch again