What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

_____

ozbash

Referee
_____

this promises to be an alltime great thread.

you let one go again wazza ?

LeagueNut

First Grade
I understand this thread perfectly. NZ Warrior has given us his bottom line, that's all.

ozbash

Referee
LeagueNut said:
I understand this thread perfectly. NZ Warrior has given us his bottom line, that's all.

yes, quite possibly tho he has to draw the line somewhere, doesnt he ?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
lol, is it just me or is this thread harder to get into that any other ones? i swear i clicked on it like 3 times goin to NZ Warriors profile before it let me in

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Yes. He plays for 14 clubs, only one he doesnt do any favours is the Roosters...thats gotta be a record! :lol:

no but seriously, he gets ALOT negative attention for being a bad player, and personally i dont think he's too bad. Hodges was as bad, yet no one is going off at him.

Walker is just a victim of Ricky Stuart the same one which made/make good players look bad. Hodges, Firman, Walker and even to the extent of Monaghan and Roberts certainly havnt improved under him.

Hodges and Firman are lucky they got out when they did. Im hopin if Walker gets out that we'll see his form of old like we have seen in Firman and Hodges before he got injured.

Rich102

Staff member
Let's remember some of the threads from the past that have stuck in our memory for some reason.

I came upon this one recently:

Latest posts