What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenge to Knights Fans...

macavity

Referee
we need to find a UK club to take Reynoldson off of our hands.

there is no way he is worth anywhere over 100k in the NRL, and im pretty sure the rest of the NRL would know it. Whilstever we are paying him to play first grade we have a blockage in the system. Fair dinkum, what are we paying for a PL player again?

so maybe we can find an English (or French, or Russian, or Afghani...) club that doesn't watch Knights games and might take him off our hands.

Is Wigan desperate enough?

Didn't B. Smith cut him from Parra? What chance of another cut.... :pray:

:crazy: ](*,) :fist:
:BDH:

macavity

Referee
maybe we could do a package deal with Tanner and Carmont....

Maurice Lindsay, do you read this board?

reckon we can get those three to wear "FOR SALE" on the front instead of "C&A" ?

roopy

Referee
Locomotiv in Russia is looking for a forward and a halfback - maybe they would take Reynoldson and Kidley.

Roy

Juniors
i hope smith can get rid of all the nuffies, if they where in my rl2 game i would have terminated there contracts a long time ago...lol
M. kennedy
K. reynoldson
R. tanner
termain cannon
M. young

macavity

Referee
Carmont is least of the nuffies.

Reyno would be ok on 100k.... not his fault we paid him a goldmine I guess.

still, we could make a play at Pritchard with his coin.... or Morley.

Roy

Juniors
would rather pay pritchard 250 then have 2 hacks like reynoldson an tanner

Maybe when Wigan are relegated, the newly promoted side will need some token Aussies...

I'll chip in the airfares personally...

Doctor

Bench
Roy said:
i hope smith can get rid of all the nuffies, if they where in my rl2 game i would have terminated there contracts a long time ago...lol
M. kennedy
K. reynoldson
R. tanner
termain cannon
M. young

Leave Youngie out of this. He isn't chewing up valuable first grade spots... never has. He's done what was asked of him every time he's been given a call up.

antonius

Coach
Carmont has been playing well this year. As has Quinn, I noticed a lot of people giving him heaps after Saturdays game, Quinn was one of the best in a pretty average showing from us on Saturday.

ArturiusX

Juniors
Reno is on 220k and I'm sure he'll come through as a player, its tough with so many injuries the past few years.

He's adaptable and thats what the knights need. Give it time, I'm sure by the end of the season you'll all be singing a different tune.