What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenge to Rooster Cogburn, Melon and RLExpert.

Simple really.

You guys seem to have a lot of time on your hands, you're opinionated and you think that you can hold an argument.

F7's will start in the New Year and I know that you all rate yourselves in this form of communication, although that seems to be something that's up for discussion, repeatedly.

Don't think that being considered a prat will be held against you, because it won't. F7's has its fair share of them already, ensuring that you'll be among your peers and points aren't deducted just because you're annoying.

I'm confident that none of you has the courage of your convictions to have a lash at it, but who knows?

You may even get a run for the Roosters if you ask Ozzie nicely, I'm sure if they have spots open they'd welcome you. If not, there are a few other teams still looking for players.

In the immortal words of Phil Gould... "Don't let fear hold you back".

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=4908&start=175

Kaz

junior
Melon 7's team won the 7's last year.

Then the Roosters team won it this year.

OVP

Coach
What a dickhead u are, you pathetic attempt of a life. LMAO, fancy asking the captain of the inaugral winners of the forum sevens for a "duel". And i know you hate Cogburn ... the vice captain, as well with a passion ... so it probably wouldnt take much for either of them to swat you down like the pommy insect you are.

Just go away ... go and pat yourself and your pathetically managed club on the back for allowing each and every one of them on the board to earn 3 times as much money as most of the players. Congratulate yourself for supporting such a communistic system, while the other 14 year old spastics on this site pat you on the back. Lenin and Stalin rock dont they EA ?

ozzie

Bench
you got it wrong on a few points EA - they have done it and proved it, they won (and I must admit i was proud to be a member of the team) the first year- we just followed up their good work last year..

Second point you stuffed up on - but then again its obvious your another one to shoot from the hip without doing research - I am no longer the captain - I announced my retirement straight after we won this YEARS forum 7's.

But then again what more do we have to prove?? We simply are the best

(simply the best - better than all the rest - lalalala)

EA, I'm EASTS's Captain of the 7's this year. We have alot of new players, who are new to the 7's next season. I have three spots left in the team, and would love it if Melon, RC and RLE were available. All three are brilliant 7's contributors, the offer to join us is there.

Been there done that. Melon and I were part of the Roosters team that won the first forum 7's. That hole you've dug is getting deeper by the day. :lol:

Penelope Pittstop said:
EA, I'm EASTS's Captain of the 7's this year. We have alot of new players, who are new to the 7's next season. I have three spots left in the team, and would love it if Melon, RC and RLE were available. All three are brilliant 7's contributors, the offer to join us is there.

PP I'd love to be in the team but my media commitments take up to much of my time. :lol:

OVP said:
What a dickhead u are, you pathetic attempt of a life. LMAO, fancy asking the captain of the inaugral winners of the forum sevens for a "duel". And i know you hate Cogburn ... the vice captain, as well with a passion ... so it probably wouldnt take much for either of them to swat you down like the pommy insect you are.

I don't hate Cogburn, I pity him.

And I don't care what their combined past exploits in the 7's are, I was never a member of Rleague and I never will be. As for your diatribe, learn how to speak before you open that gash under your nose. I can see you practicing your insults in front of the mirror and the person you're looking at then, is the only one they'll work on.

OVP said:
Just go away ... go and pat yourself and your pathetically managed club on the back for allowing each and every one of them on the board to earn 3 times as much money as most of the players. Congratulate yourself for supporting such a communistic system, while the other 14 year old spastics on this site pat you on the back. Lenin and Stalin rock dont they EA ?

errrrr

You're mildly geniused. That was quite mind numbing, like a brain enema.

Thanks.

Penelope Pittstop said:

Apologies PP. I think they're all full of enough BS to do well in the 7's. The fact that they've been there before should make it easier for them.

In your court boys.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Penelope Pittstop said:

Apologies PP. I think they're all full of enough BS to do well in the 7's. The fact that they've been there before should make it easier for them.

In your court boys.

Show some pride in yourself, please.

ozzie said:
you got it wrong on a few points EA - they have done it and proved it, they won (and I must admit i was proud to be a member of the team) the first year- we just followed up their good work last year..

Second point you stuffed up on - but then again its obvious your another one to shoot from the hip without doing research - I am no longer the captain - I announced my retirement straight after we won this YEARS forum 7's.

But then again what more do we have to prove?? We simply are the best

(simply the best - better than all the rest - lalalala)

1. Rleague ran the first forum 7's right?

I was never a member of Rleague so your point is moot. They aren't in any teams for next season, that's what matters.

2. An apology to PP is in a previous posting. You assume that I carefully read every posting to find your retirement speech. As if. Was there an echo in the background? Are you the Lou Gehrig of 7's?

3. Yes, you have something not in common with your League side, you are the defending champions.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Cogburn has "chickened out".

One down, two to go.

How much humiliation can you take?

I hope I don't have as much as you, otherwise this could take decades.

Keep them coming :lol:

No need. You're a chicken shit, I just wanted to see it in writing. You're the one of the three that I knew would bail on the idea.

RLE will bail too.

I hold out hope for Melon though. He is the Moe to your Larry and RLE's Curly after all.