What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenge to Rooster Cogburn, Melon and RLExpert.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Just so happens, I have a spare....

...wheel for a ride on. 8-[

No, I was trying to offload, not pick up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SYBIL!!!!!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Damn, I'm 0 for 2.

Welcome to my world. So am I. But the difference is, I'm in a crap load of trouble when this is seen. #-o

Ah well, thems the breaks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
LOL hopefully this thread keeps going on the right track. EA Oz is a good mate of mine and I have to agree with Pen and BP in that area.

Anonymous

Juniors
Nah, fight you bastards.

btw EA... because I'm a classy guy, you'll get a bottle of Creme de Menthe and a battered Sav. Thats my final offer.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Because EA has already had to ask his wife how to remove Willow from his pants. :shock: Where have you had to ask to have Willow removed from? :roll:

I blame the paint fumes, ok. 8)

ParraMatt

Bench
EA.... Dont you understand or cant you see after all the people that are questioning you that you may be wrong on this matter. You keep pumping out the posts but have you had a look at yourself to see maybe your in the wrong here and you should of just stayed out of this and mind you own business. What do you care if Melon and Co dont play in forum sevens, Who gives a sh*t.

Why does everyone have to prove to you that Melon and RC were great competitors in this competition? Why cant you just accept everyone elses opinions on the matter and move on. I just dont understand why everyone has to "Convince" you that they are good. Are you the leader of this Competition and if we dont please you then theres no tommorow.

Drop the Horse Talk and post like a Man. Worry about your own matters and keep out of the Roosters Business, Because trust me, They'll throw it right back into the Lions faces come the start of the year. There the benchmark for next season and theres no questioning that. Allthough PP doesnt like me that much I still have respect for the Roosters Skipper and believe they'll be the team to beat this season and for the Years to come.

LOL @ loving French.

French people are so funny. How can you not love people who adore Jerry Lewis.

Anyone ever notice that even when things get lighthearted and fun, my old mate Parramatt will come along and stuff it up.

You're all class Matt.

The Backpacker

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
My missus never reads this. Otherwise I'd be divorced.

Missus? Hell, it's the daughter I'm trying to offload. [-o&lt, post: [/quote"]

ROFL

I'm quite possibly older than you.

Wait until your missus read that!!

I doubt it, but I did start young. :oops:

On the other subject, I wouldn't have expected anything less. And, I've been patiently waiting after the grand reopening.

I'm on holiday, the house is empty, all paintable surfaces have been painted and I'm bored. I knew I'd get some mild amusement if I waited long enough.

ParraMatt said:
EA.... Dont you understand or cant you see after all the people that are questioning you that you may be wrong on this matter. You keep pumping out the posts but have you had a look at yourself to see maybe your in the wrong here and you should of just stayed out of this and mind you own business. What do you care if Melon and Co dont play in forum sevens, Who gives a sh*t.

Why does everyone have to prove to you that Melon and RC were great competitors in this competition? Why cant you just accept everyone elses opinions on the matter and move on. I just dont understand why everyone has to "Convince" you that they are good. Are you the leader of this Competition and if we dont please you then theres no tommorow.

Drop the Horse Talk and post like a Man. Worry about your own matters and keep out of the Roosters Business, Because trust me, They'll throw it right back into the Lions faces come the start of the year. There the benchmark for next season and theres no questioning that. Allthough PP doesnt like me that much I still have respect for the Roosters Skipper and believe they'll be the team to beat this season and for the Years to come.

PP doesn't like you? That's a given Matt, it's generic, no one likes you. If I were 17 and someone said that to me, I'd take stock of myself and check the direction I'm heading in, but I'm 45 and I don't give a stuff if no one likes me.

This is serious now,

Matt, this is for you and only you. I'd PM it to you but I'm scared of catching something.

I'm always right and I should follow the Roosters.

Your lack of understanding of what's going on astounds me to the point that I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you. I think you should point that coiled spring at writing something for the upcoming 7's season instead of wasting your energy getting your arse belted again.

I've done that, I've written 5 already and I can't wait for the season to start. I especially can't wait for you to not play against the Lions, again.

Anonymous

Juniors
Willow said:
Nah, fight you bastards.

btw EA... because I'm a classy guy, you'll get a bottle of Creme de Menthe and a battered Sav. Thats my final offer.

Damn classy.

What's Creme de Menthe?

French Metho?
I think so, I wouldnt touch the stuff with a barge pole. :lol:

Latest posts