What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple of questions

LeagueNut

First Grade
1) The F7's Matches forum has the Round 1 games as "stickies" and the Round 2 games tucked underneath. It's a small thing I know, but can someone swap them around please?

2) I notice we no longer have a sponsors banner under the F7's Headquarters link from the front page of the forums. Are we sponsorless? That would be a shame.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We need someone to sticky and unsticky the games. I've been doing that lately but I got too busy this week. If it's OK with you Jesbass, I think it might be a good idea if you are given moderator honours.

Jesbass

First Grade
Willow, I was actually going to ask after another captain didn't realise the new match threads had been started because they weren't stickied.

Being able to sticky and unsticky is (I think) the only permission I'd need, so I'd be honoured. Non Terminator might be someone else worth giving it to?

Latest posts