What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A crazy Dream

hindy111

Post Whore
So i had this odd dream -It was based on a secret meeting to get the eels board kicked out between forum members.please click on links as read to get an idea how it unfolded....

Its started with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSzZHkTzpDc

Ok so there is about 6 of us walking down this dark ally than into this room where its pitch black.
Stagger lights up a candle and in the middle of the room is a table.Felt like some kind of freemason meeting.
Parra pete is there and he pours us all a scotch on the rocks. No one is saying a word.
Than aveneger gives us all a cigga and we spark up.Im startn to think whats going on...... I ask and Strider turns around and goes shhhh
Than the door opens and PouPou escobar comes in. He is squarking and like a duck about how to fix the club. Than maroubra eels there laughing...

Pou pou is still whynging -We are all sipping our whiskies just watchn him wynge, smoking our ciggas calmy and than out of the candle flams casper the ghost appears

than this song starts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWYHO1tLcqY

And casper ( who actualy looks like casper the ghost) starts spinning rnd POUPOu wrapping some sort of web around him.He starts from his leg and slowly up his body -By this stage Pou Pou cant move and Avenger picks him up and puts him on the table....

Than " hollywood Jesus makes an appearance " and this song starts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICzVlNrkFDE

we all start cheering Parra parra parra parra.Hollywood jesus puts his hand on PouPou who now looks like a cocoon and he has no eyes and he starts to glow bright yellow than theres a bang and Pou Pou blows up-PouPou is gone i and than his remains starts to snow down on us but its not ashes-Hollywood jesus has turned him into the bolivian marching powder Oh boy its snowing cocaine:crazy: And we all cheered-Party time
What a party

Avenger

Immortal
While nobody was looking I actually smothered Pou and put him out of his misery.

Last edited:

EelsFan05

Bench
Post of the year so far! Hilarious. Could you have fit me in there whaling some Allgood straight jabs into Pou while he is helplessly cocooned?

bartman

Immortal
Than the door opens and PouPou escobar comes in. He is squarking and like a duck about how to fix the club. Than maroubra eels there laughing...
That bit doesn't sound like a dream... it describes the reality of reading these forums :sarcasm:.

But great post, I laughed :cool:.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You merkins are the ones whinging about how the club is going. I look forward to watching the Eels every week and every season.

Just because I put shit on you merkins doesn't mean I'm not enthusiastic about the team.

EelsFan05

Bench
You merkins are the ones whinging about how the club is going. I look forward to watching the Eels every week and every season.

Just because I put shit on you merkins doesn't mean I'm not enthusiastic about the team.

Shut up and stop whinging you whinging merkin.