What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Few Kiwi Boys Headed To Q/Cup

dazza

Staff member
i was checking out the comings & goings for the queensland cup teams & found a few players from our shores heading there.

central comets: junior auru-waicoa bay; darren hingi(sp)-waicoa bay; moko mcgrath-waicoa bay & george tuakura-leopards/nz warriors.

i`ve been told otahuhu haven`t given george a release yet, as he owes them some money or something.

toshio laiseni has gone to nq young guns from cronulla

mika fa`amausili from auckland has gone to the norths devils (you know anything about him skinner?)

fraser anderson, younger bro of vinne & louis, has gone to cronulla & ben vaeau has gone to nq young guns

marvin filipo from nz warriors has gone to wynnum manly & herewini rangi has gone there also, from central comets.

interesting to see how the boys from waicoa go at the comets & be interesting to see the guy going to north`s devils. i`ll keep an eye out when they come down to play the ipswich jets, thats where i`ll be living when i get over there.

cheers dazza

ozbash

Referee
gee, thats a lot of talent.
good luck to them, at least the qlders will look after them.

Junior Auru will be a loss for Waicoa Bay and the Bartercard cup. Very good attacking player. Wouldnt be suprised if he picked up an NRL trial somewhere in the future.