What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few stats.

keeney

First Grade
Looking at stats for De Gois got me curious.

Royal is coming 3rd for most penalties on 7. 12th for offloads with 11. He has only missed 3 tackles all year, for 158 completed, and 10 ineffective.

Houston has 6 penalties as well as 9 errors to put him in the top 20 for both stats.

Dureau leads in 40/20's.

Gidley leads in metres gained (1093) by 190m, but is third for Kick return metres (384) by almost 200m. 5th in tackle breaks with 37.

Buderus is also in the top 25 for penalties with 5. But this could be due to his defensive workload, he is 13th in tackles (192), and 1st for 1 on 1 tackles (23). He is also 8th on missed tackles, with 23. 17 ineffective.

Compare this with Wicks who has 19 misses & 6 ineffective for 77 tackles. Tubby needs to work on his lateral speed.

We have only used 23 players so far this year (I couldn't be touching more wood - I refuse to be the 08 BIHK).

keeney

First Grade
Isn't it hot? We're 3rd in metres gained for a team too, after leading for the first couple rounds. The Roosters, who are 1st, and would want to be with their pack have us by exactly 500m which is approximately also how many metres we beat them by last weekend. 3rd in tries, as well, on 26, Broncos and Titans are both on 27. 2nd last in Errors (How? How?) I assumed we'd be higher, last weekend would have helped us though, we have 67. An average of about 11 a game. 5th lowest on Tackles as well with 1664.

Frederick

Staff member
It's amazing how many light years we are away from the era of Hagans ineptitude

Serc

First Grade
Nice collection of stats there mate...I was particularly surprised at being 2nd last in errors.

Also:
<Fawlty> Don't mention the war :p

~knights~

Juniors
how are our stats on penalties awarded and conceded

we don't get that many

last week it took 50mins

Yosh

Coach
I thought after the Broncos game we would be top for handling errors, we dropped the ball every 2nd hit up.

I think the Roosters game we didnt make "handling" errors, but gave the ball away just as badly with those forwards kicking... I really dont understand why they were doing it, I mean yeah sure if its 5th tackle take it, I'm sure Gids or Bailey wont do much better but constantly on 3rd and 4th tackle... Lucky we won

Spike

First Grade
I'm glad we didn't end up picking up Ennis or that jaw-breaker with a bad haircut

Latest posts