What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few thoughts on moderators

Good to see that you are still being your normal charming self Travolta... clown.

Back to the topic, and what's doing?? I have a little Xmas/New Year break from the Forum and come back to find out that there's been moderator dramas! Whatever happened, I'm glad it's been sorted out becuase I reckon our mods do a fantastic job, and without them we would be leaderless rabble. Long may they continue to oversee a forum where opinions are accepted and outright d*ckheads are kept to a minimum.

A big :thumnn to all our mods, especially Tony, keep up the good work!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I think in general, you guys have done a good job. I have received a few emails/posts to my account from people I have never contacted saying they are disapointed how one moderator tended to favour another poster over myself over every matter just because they may have got on better and they felt it was very unprofessional.

But appart from that, I think the moderators do well.

Andy

First Grade
Every single man on the face of the planet will tell you that he's a good driver. Every single one. Even if he couldn't find the accalerator pedal or tell the difference between the handbrake and the stereo knob, he'll tell you that he's a good driver.

I on the other hand won't wax lyrical in the case of moderators. To put it bluntly, I'd be crap. I'd just browse the forums and pretty much delete any post that I didn't like, whenever I saw fit, without consideration for the toes I stepped on in the process. :lol:

northey

First Grade
i think that tony does do a great job as mod and so do all the other mods on LU.
lol CWB, it had nothing to d with me, i am fantstic :lol:

Latest posts