What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Good Loss

Woosh

Head Moderator
I don’t care if we get close to wooden spoons again if we the Knights keeps competing like we have been.
Most weeks we get 30+ put on us but I walk away quite happy?
Is there a such thing as a good loss?

Maroon4life

Juniors
I don’t care if we get close to wooden spoons again if we the Knights keeps competing like we have been.

No mate there’s not.

perverse

Referee
We were terrible tonight, wtf are you on about? Panthers get beaten by 14 other teams with that performance tonight. To say we got dominated up the middle would be a massive understatement... our middle forwards are absolutely pathetic. Diabolical.

Grats to the Panthers for being good enough to take advantage, but we flat out beat ourselves with shit effort in the middle and several Paul Carige-esque efforts from a few offenders.

Woosh

Head Moderator
We were terrible tonight, wtf are you on about? Panthers get beaten by 14 other teams with that performance tonight. To say we got dominated up the middle would be a massive understatement... our middle forwards are absolutely pathetic. Diabolical.

Grats to the Panthers for being good enough to take advantage, but we flat out beat ourselves with shit effort in the middle and several Paul Carige-esque efforts from a few offenders.

We competing well.. only silly stuff from Watson that cost us IMO.

perverse

Referee
We competing well.. only silly stuff from Watson that cost us IMO.
Look at our forward stats vs theirs. That's where the game was won and lost. You seem to have very little capacity to view or analyze the game of Rugby League, as you constantly illustrate in the Knights forum.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Look at our forward stats vs theirs. That's where the game was won and lost. You seem to have very little capacity to view or analyze the game of Rugby League, as you constantly illustrate in the Knights forum.

If Watson didn’t stuff up we could’ve snatched it IMO.
Like I said even though we lose, I’m walking away quite happy with the way we are competing.

Frederick

Staff member
Don't feed the troll, pervy

Pedge1971

First Grade

He is trolling mate. Leave it alone.

Woosh

Head Moderator

What?
We should’ve been up at halftime just silly mistakes from Watson that cost us.

Noname36

First Grade

I completely agree. I’ve been particularly impressed with Sione Mata’utia.

myrrh ken

First Grade
No mate there’s not.

Well when the sharks lost to the storm in the last round of the 2016 i thought that was a good strategic loss. Didnt use much gas in the tank and made sure we were nice and sharp for the finals.

A loss to snap a winning streak before finals is good.

Also a strategic loss to play your preferred team in the finals is good too.

Spade

Juniors
It was a woeful loss, Knights should have won that game easily, it was gifted to Penrith by stupid mistakes.

Spade

Juniors
Well when the sharks lost to the storm in the last round of the 2016 i thought that was a good strategic loss. Didnt use much gas in the tank and made sure we were nice and sharp for the finals.

A loss to snap a winning streak before finals is good.

Also a strategic loss to play your preferred team in the finals is good too.

Eddrick Lee must have known he was going to Cronulla, only reason Sharks won that year.

Latest posts