What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Haiku tribute to Valentine Holmes

sandshark

Bench
Boys, I would not lie to you. Holmes is going to be Hayne if he reached his full potential.
You might be onto something, he already has stated that he is interested in NFL trialling.
Hopefully no ego and false religious beliefs though.

ImTheMan

Juniors
----------------------
Bye my Valentine
Or should I say see you again
At Parramatta
----------------------

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Katie-Holmes-Backgrounds-1.jpg

I'm gonna miss Holmes

ImTheMan

Juniors
Athlete has a small window
Got to try to make it rain
Glad it's not my team

Absolutely beautiful, so beautiful I can ignore the 7 syllables in the first line

I think i just got a spontaneous erection, but is something so majestic really spontaneous? You decide.

*Sips JD*
Cheers

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
Absolutely beautiful, so beautiful I can ignore the 7 syllables in the first line

I think i just got a spontaneous erection, but is something so majestic really spontaneous? You decide.

*Sips whisky*
Cheers
Let me get you over the line there

Got to make it rain
semen in your scotch

ImTheMan

Juniors
Let me get you over the line there

Got to make it rain
semen in your scotch

I didn't like that one so much. There was a tinge of melancholy and despair that seemed out of place given the grand finale to the haiku, "semen in your scotch". I'm not sure it has a cohesive theme, return to your roots and you will go far.

*Sips JD*

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts