What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 11

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round11.jpg

All times AEDT, all games live on FS1 (501 in HD, 203 in SD)

Mong

Post Whore
CCM in Brisbane again. This must feel like a second home to them at the moment.

Hopefully the mid week trip to NZ doesn't cause any issues for the Roar prior to Saturdays game. CCM games here are usually good to watch, and certain CCM fans need to know their place, which is behind the roar, as they appear to be getting a little overly confident of late :)

roboshark

Coach
just got back from game..you could read it at halftime...jets strong early, and then for whatever reason i dont know they fall in an absolute heap....again

f**kd if i know...it is happening every game

we need a creative midfielder and a striker urgently....we are being dominated in every game in the second half, and as a result of our poor finishing in first halfs we are being completely overrrun

damn frustrating

CC_Roosters

First Grade
another 45 mins like that and we are top of the league! \\\\:D/

Ibini needs to go away. one of the worst pro's i have ever seen, he would struggle in the semi pro irish league.

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
Perth were unlucky tonight, heart played shit in the second stanza, looked like they were trying to lose

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Roar on a new record run atm, most ever games lost in a row in the history of the club.

Thud.