What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 12

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-round12.jpg

All times AEDT. All games live on Fox Sports 1.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cheers Jobdog.

Adelaide are morals with Kossie at coach IMO, Jets will stun all of us with a win on the road, #melbderby will end 0-0, we'll beat Perf but not confidently, and the M1 derby will go to Brisbane, who showed IMO in the second half last Saturday that they're back.

roboshark

Coach
have nothing to say except they should all thoroughly embaressed and most if not all of them should be cut

starting with the f**king coach

Frederick

Staff member
Wow. If I were Tinkler I'd move the team to the other side of the country...they're an absolute disgrace and don't deserve to represent Newcastle. Terrible coach, terrible players, and the worst goalkeeper in the history of association football. Not a single ounce of pride about this city amongst any of them. C'mon Tinks, find a buyer over in WA and get this sorry excuse for a team out of my city!

Oh and send the squadron with them...pack of low life scum!

roboshark

Coach
Wow. If I were Tinkler I'd move the team to the other side of the country...they're an absolute disgrace and don't deserve to represent Newcastle. Terrible coach, terrible players, and the worst goalkeeper in the history of association football. Not a single ounce of pride about this city amongst any of them. C'mon Tinks, find a buyer over in WA and get this sorry excuse for a team out of my city!

Oh and send the squadron with them...pack of low life scum!

deadset...terrible coach and terrible players...correct

the rest is a pile of shit

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I can cop the Jets losing, but I can't cop them losing when it looks like no one gives a toss. I was very cautious about the signing of GVE at the time and was happy to give him some time to prove himself, but sadly he hasn't proven anything except the ability to make the team go backwards. At the moment they're very much like the rabble that won the spoon in 08-09. If nothing changes (and quickly), another spoon isn't out of the equation.

Timmah

Staff member
I don't know if it's GVE or just a small handful of crap players but something is badly wrong in Newcastle. Topor Stanley would be better off in a nursing home. Terrible defender.

Pretty ordinary crowd on the GC for a "derby"

it would have been more had they opened up the other end or had more people on. the line to get tickets was insane! i reckon heaps of people would have turned up, seen the line to get in and gone to the pub. took me 45 mins to get in and i missed the first 5 mins.

Timmah

Staff member
Embarrassment of epic proportions by Skilled Park mgmt. Plenty of people missed part or all of the game. Farcical.

As for the penalty, the player went down in the box. The giveaway was Visconte jumping backwards almost 2 metres to protest his innocence...

Mong

Post Whore
He went back to approx where it happened timmah, he was definately outside the box and the GC player appeared to be as well.

Latest posts