What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 19

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Not only are the Knights biggest fan, your also the Jets number 1 fan, sorry JD, Skeepe's just stolen your gig!
PS 1-0 go the Jets!
Couldn't have gone to a better bloke!

Oh and in other news, van Egmond has no idea and should be sacked! :lol:

Fkn fickle merkins.

roboshark

Coach
Couldn't have gone to a better bloke!

Oh and in other news, van Egmond has no idea and should be sacked! :lol:

Fkn fickle merkins.

I will bite. I don't care what you think
I still don't like his tactics and I know for a fact he has man management problems

Anyway continue to flame away

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I will bite. I don't care what you think
I still don't like his tactics and I know for a fact he has man management problems

Anyway continue to flame away
And I know for a fact the players he wants there want to be there.

roboshark

Coach
You like him....I don't. We will never agree on this issue

I reserve the right to criticize him the same as you defend him. I will continue to support the team as a member either way. Fickle though......no way

Jobdog

Live Update Team
If you're a true supporter, you support a team whether they're going like busted arses, or whether they're flying (excuse the pun) towards the top of the ladder. There is nothing worse than people (or supporters) abusing a team/players/club/whatever when they're going shit and the same people heap praise on them when they're going good. It just doesn't wash.

roboshark

Coach
If you're a true supporter, you support a team whether they're going like busted arses, or whether they're flying (excuse the pun) towards the top of the ladder. There is nothing worse than people (or supporters) abusing a team/players/club/whatever when they're going shit and the same people heap praise on them when they're going good. It just doesn't wash.

Support them. I've been to every game at home and 3 away this year. Don't talk to me about support as you have nfi.

Over the years of supporting the knights I'm guessing you have vnever had a bad word to say against them hey...even during the dodgy periods of smith. You must be a really easily pleased guy then I'm guessing JD

skeepe

Immortal
Time to declare the Gold Coast experiment a failure.

Kick them out and give Canberra a team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't think the weather is relevant. Crowds under 3k EVERY game apart from the derby is not a sustainable side.

We need to give Western Sydney, Wollongong or Canberra a go.

skeepe

Immortal
Don't think the weather is relevant. Crowds under 3k EVERY game apart from the derby is not a sustainable side.

We need to give Western Sydney, Wollongong or Canberra a go.

Western Sydney? Please.

After the sham that was the Rovers, the last thing the FFA needs to do is go back there, at least not for the next team.

Canberra had the best bid last time but were passed over for a bid that had been together what, all of a week?

Canberra were told funding was an issue when the Rovers consortium they handed the license to had even less secure funding.

Canberra absolutely must be the next region given a license. The way we were treated by the FFA last time was a disgrace that must be rectified.

Additionally, the continued presence of Gold Coast United is an embarrassment to the game.

An NRL trial in Albury, which is AFL territory, drew 6,500 last night. Gold Coast United are lucky if they get anywhere near half that.

Mong

Post Whore
Another good win for the roar. Two weeks in a row away to the teams coming first and 2nd at the time.

Too early to say they are back?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Support them. I've been to every game at home and 3 away this year. Don't talk to me about support as you have nfi.

Over the years of supporting the knights I'm guessing you have vnever had a bad word to say against them hey...even during the dodgy periods of smith. You must be a really easily pleased guy then I'm guessing JD
It's called constructive criticism. You should try it some time.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Western Sydney? Please.

After the sham that was the Rovers, the last thing the FFA needs to do is go back there, at least not for the next team.

Canberra had the best bid last time but were passed over for a bid that had been together what, all of a week?

Canberra were told funding was an issue when the Rovers consortium they handed the license to had even less secure funding.

Canberra absolutely must be the next region given a license. The way we were treated by the FFA last time was a disgrace that must be rectified.

Additionally, the continued presence of Gold Coast United is an embarrassment to the game.

An NRL trial in Albury, which is AFL territory, drew 6,500 last night. Gold Coast United are lucky if they get anywhere near half that.
Sorry skeepe, a Canberra team in the NRL is one sporting team too many in any national sporting competition.

skeepe

Immortal
Sorry skeepe, a Canberra team in the NRL is one sporting team too many in any national sporting competition.

We've already got the W-League team (undefeated champions thank you very much), it would make plenty of sense for then to have a complimentary team in the mens competition.