What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 5

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round5.jpg

All times AEDST
All matches LIVE on FOX Sports.

roboshark

Coach
reds and heart finished 1 each
colosimo sent off

i would have feared for van schips mental state if the reds had sunk that late chance

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wonderful. Scrappy wins have shot us up into the better part of the ladder. 3rd now, 5th at worst I think after the weekend. Victory next week... then Sydney and Heart. It can be done...

roboshark

Coach
im off to the game in an hour or two..is going to be atough one

our bogey side at home is def perth...and brisbane

jc155776

Coach
Any game without the Roar playing is terrible to watch and boring as f**k.

Long balls galore seems the game plan these days.

And shitty crosses to no one.

Frederick

Staff member
After 1 minute covic is sent off and victory are down to 10...looks like roar will remain unbeaten :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Maybe I spoke too soon...thompson with a couple of great goals to put Melbourne in front!

Frederick

Staff member
Down to 9 now after a farcical red card...looks like the FFA want the roar to continue their streak.

roboshark

Coach
great work byt he jets tonight...you can see the difference jeffers makes ...his off the ball work is great...when haliti went off the perth backs were a lot more tougher to break...geez taylor reagan has been playing well

could tiago come back at the expense of topor...surely not

oh...and smeltz is a merkin

Mong

Post Whore
Down to 9 now after a farcical red card...looks like the FFA want the roar to continue their streak.

Gee whiz some folk post some shit..

The officials are instructed to cheat to prolong one sides winning streak huh..
:roll::roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So, the Jets are up to second spot. I wonder if we could somehow come to an agreement with the FFA to transfer all our away games to Ausgrid. That way we'd be challenging the Roar for the record for most games without a loss :)