What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 6

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round6.jpg

All times above are AEDT

All matches live on FOX Sports

Timmah

Staff member
Victory an easy pick?

Missing three key players including their first choice GK, I hardly think they're morals...

Timmah

Staff member
Who have won their last two games...?

I'm simply debating that CCM v Victory is an "easy pick".

roboshark

Coach
yeah maybe...mv do have a good record in gosford i think

having said that...did they use all of their gas in last weeks game

Frederick

Staff member
Was recording on IQ and was about 20 minutes into it on replay when power cut out and lost the recording. So glad it happened and I didn't have to sit through it. Am I right in assuming Kennedy was shithouse again? His positioning in the first 20 was pretty rubbish and he was lucky to not concede two or three in that first 20.

roboshark

Coach
as much as i dont hink kennedy is nbn league standard...he didnt do anything really wrong today

our defence was abysmal...the mucking around in defence really shits me

and our attack..well i didnt see the final stats but if we had more than 3 shots in the game, and more than 6 balls in the box i would be surprised...some players, most actually didnt look like they could give a shit...cant really name a standout...they were really poor

all 3 sides we have lost to this year have been winless when they met us

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yep, you can't blame Kennedy for the three goals we conceded - all three were the result of some really diabolical defending and if it wasn't for him, it could have been five or six.

Standing off the player with the ball, passing back to the 'keeper when there was really no need for it and when it doesn't even give him a chance, you know you're in trouble. And Behich's goal was probably the pick - again some really poor defending involved, but the finish was brilliant.

Ausguy

Coach
sydney on a roll, looking forward to next weeks game now that im going.

ps they havent won the last 5 games ive been to... im due.

Mong

Post Whore
The negative play against the Roar is getting hard to watch.. Plenty of hacking the man down by the other side as usual as well.

In saying that, their passing game and shooting in front of goal was poor today.

jc155776

Coach
There was no shooting game. They seem
To want to walk every goal in or are afraid to have a shot and lose possession. Line up for tickets was f**ked as well!

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: "plenty of hacking the man down"

Henrique might as well have been at the Aquatic Centre last night, he perfected numerous dives.

Mong

Post Whore
He did a couple for sure..

Not sure why you are laughing though. There was plenty of hacking going on, as has been the norm this season to date.