What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 7

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-round7.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Good to see the interest in the A-League at an all time high this week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Plenty of it.

:sarcasm:

Draw
Adelaide
Jets
CCM
Draw

Timmah

Staff member
I hope and actually think Newcastle will be the team to beat them. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the Jets the last team to beat them in late 2010?

weasel

First Grade
I have a bad feeling about this game, too, although Jets getting thrashed last week eased my nerves a little. We tend to fare better on away games because we don't compromise on our attacking instincts and the Jets aren't really a team that will be happy just to defend so I think it'll be an open game.

Another week without Mitch Nichols, although mind you we didn't really seem to miss him so much last week, despite the draw. I think when you go so long without defeat people are ready to pounce on any slip up and two consecutive draws gave some Roar haters a bit of ammunition but frankly last week's game was more bad luck than anything, we created enough opportunities to win comfortably, it was just one of those days.

roboshark

Coach
the roar have the worst record against the jets..last 3 or maybe 4 games have been draws i think

having said that...if we play like last week it will be another adelaide utd debacle

Mong

Post Whore
Did anyone else see the Jets fan have a feel of his mates c**k as he walked past him in the stands?

Is that usual practice there?

roboshark

Coach
heartbreaking...we did not deserve to lose that...draw would of been fair

2 periods of shithouse defending and we are screwed

roar can thank theoklitos for keeping the run going

shit though...they are a good team

Jobdog

Live Update Team
heartbreaking...we did not deserve to lose that...draw would of been fair

2 periods of shithouse defending and we are screwed

roar can thank theoklitos for keeping the run going

shit though...they are a good team
Seems to be an all too common occurrence.

Timmah

Staff member
Brilliant game at the SFS, deserved a bigger crowd than the 13,947 that turned up. Good to see CCM into second again too :cool:

silverex

Bench
Brilliant game at the SFS, deserved a bigger crowd than the 13,947 that turned up. Good to see CCM into second again too :cool:

This game was our (the missus and me) first at a live A-league match and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

We were there supporting Sydney (sorry Timmah) and even though we lost, it was a great experience.

We loved how the Cove create the atmosphere during the whole game and the game was exciting as well.

We're looking forward to the next game at Kogarah on the 4th where we'll feel right at home. Let's hope we can give the Roar a good game.

roboshark

Coach
good on you silverex...get to more games

the more people coming to a-league games the better

tell all of your mates

Latest posts