What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '12-13 :: Round 10

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-13-r10.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think Newcastle are specials to get up this weekend. Second straight week without Rogic and Ryan, and the Jets are probably going a little better than the game the other night suggests.

#undertheradar

Other tips - Victory, Perth, Draw, Draw

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm more interested in the East Asian qualifiers, but have still followed this round. Friday's game was a cracker, but the other two so far have been a bit 'meh'.

The Heart get the first sub 5000 crowd of the year and they're approaching Knights/Fury/GCU levels with their crowds right now. It might be worth looking at relocating them to Geelong to give them more of a distinction from the Victory than their colour scheme.

Jets' result no surprise. McBreen grabbed me 52 fantasy points and it might be time for me to transfer Heskey out.

Valheru

Coach
Well CCM and Adelaide are really looking the goods at the moment with a 6 point buffer from 2nd to 3rd. It’s hard to see them being caught at the moment but anything can happen.

Haffa

The coast train just keeps on rolling.

Adelaide looked fantastic on friday night. Was a cracking game. Pyro in the crowd post game.