What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '12-13 :: Round 12

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-13-r12.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Could be looking at a bumper weekend for crowds. WSW will get their highest (non-derby) crowd, Brisbane will benefit from a friendlier k.o. time and the fact that the game's a GF rematch.

Newcastle/Sydney will at least get 15k and the Melb derby will get around 25k. Only Wellington lets the league down, although with good weather, 9k is acheivable.

Valheru

Coach
WSW upset
Draw
CCM
Draw
Draw

Lol is this what you want to happen or what you think will happen?

For the record I think Adelaide will have a tough time of it against WSW on Friday but will have to much class to lose the game but may not win it.

Big Sam

First Grade
Wanderers on fire!

Looks like Poppa's a superb coach in the making. Anyone that can turn Mark Bridge from an bumbling idiot into a clinical finisher has to be.

Crowd looks great too. Definitely their biggest non-derby crowd.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Wanderers on fire!

Looks like Poppa's a superb coach in the making. Anyone that can turn Mark Bridge from an bumbling idiot into a clinical finisher has to be.

Crowd looks great too. Definitely their biggest non-derby crowd.

Wish I was there, watching the game at work and loving every minute of it.

Big Sam

First Grade
Just over 9k at Parra. Looked bigger.

Certainly will be at the next home game if they play like tonight.

28k pre-sold for the Melb Derby I read. Could break the ground record for the Kangaroos test in 2010.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Damned impressive result from West Sydney. Hopefully their recent form will translate into healthier crowds.

Big Sam

First Grade
Well I know they host the Victorians on New Year's Day and the Jamtards on Australia Day so 15k for each should be the minimum.

Mong

Post Whore
Roar v Perth was a bit of a snore fest..

And that's probably being nice to them..

Misanthrope

Staff member
Most Brisbane games of late have gone in that direction. And they had the audacity to say that Ange wasn't the brains behind that outfit? I do miss the beautiful football he had them playing. Melbourne aren't quite there.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The secret to the Jets rediscovering their form is Craig Goodwin. Why he's not in the starting side has me bamboozled.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Love when I'm right :D

On another note, disappointed CCM couldn't get the result, had plenty of chances and then shrunk into defence when Nix equalised.

Looking forward to NEW v SYD, two teams with plenty of goal scoring potential and little defensive control.

Latest posts