What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A quick thank you an update from WCD

HI Guys just a quick update, I head into hospital tomorrow to have an 8cm malignant tumour removed from my chest wall Removing that and the subsequent repair on the chest is a pretty big job as the type of cancer doesn’t respond to chemo or radiation so 100% removal is imperative I’d like to take this opportunity to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone on the forum for all the kind words and well wishes it’s much appreciated and a little humbling but goes to show despite all the banter and back and forth we all stick together and care about our fellow supporters in tough times I only hope that the saints can’t pull their heads out of their arses and have a real go once again thanks guys all the best and I’ll be back soon
GO THE SAINTS!

BLM01

First Grade
Yeh..look all we can offer is that be positive that the op is a success (the surgeons are pretty good these days) and hope you have a speedy full recovery.
Dont worry about the Dragons, all on here will look after them for you until your return.

HI Guys just a quick update, I head into hospital tomorrow to have an 8cm malignant tumour removed from my chest wall Removing that and the subsequent repair on the chest is a pretty big job as the type of cancer doesn’t respond to chemo or radiation so 100% removal is imperative I’d like to take this opportunity to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone on the forum for all the kind words and well wishes it’s much appreciated and a little humbling but goes to show despite all the banter and back and forth we all stick together and care about our fellow supporters in tough times I only hope that the saints can’t pull their heads out of their arses and have a real go once again thanks guys all the best and I’ll be back soon
GO THE SAINTS!
Wishing you all the best West Coast. Looking forward to your return fit and well mate

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
GO THE SAINTS!
Hi mate wishing you all the very best for your operation tomorrow...having had cancer removed myself 5 years ago I know where your at...all I can say is stay positive because treatment and technology has come a long way especially in the last few years.....its very heart warming to read the support you have been getting from your fellow Dragon supporters on here......trust me you will be fine and back on your feet before you know it.....looking forward to your first post back on here which I can assure you wont be long.....lets hope the boys can get a win for you against the Tigers this weekend......we will all be thinking of you mate.... I'll have a word to the bloke upstairs for a speedy recovery

Hi mate wishing you all the very best for your operation tomorrow...having had cancer removed myself 5 years ago I know where your at...all I can say is stay positive because treatment and technology has come a long way especially in the last few years.....its very heart warming to read the support you have been getting from your fellow Dragon supporters on here......trust me you will be fine and back on your feet before you know it.....looking forward to your first post back on here which I can assure you wont be long.....lets hope the boys can get a win for you against the Tigers this weekend......we will all be thinking of you mate.... I'll have a word to the bloke upstairs for a speedy recovery
thanks bse much appreciated