What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A4 scaled football field to print

Swamp

Juniors
Can anyone point me in the direction of a 1:100 scaled print version of a football field for coaching purposes?

Swamp

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you serious?

there's an in-goal (between 5-8 metres deep at most grounds)

then a line across the field every 10 metres

pretty bloody simple.

Eels Dude

Coach
Also if you want it at a scale of 1:100, you're going to need a lot bigger piece of paper than A4.

Swamp

Juniors
Are you serious?

there's an in-goal (between 5-8 metres deep at most grounds)

then a line across the field every 10 metres

pretty bloody simple.
I didn't think it was that big of a request, sure I could hand draw it but while at work it would be easier just to print one out. Thanks for your time PR.

Swamp

Perth Red

Post Whore
I didn't think it was that big of a request, sure I could hand draw it but while at work it would be easier just to print one out. Thanks for your time PR.

Swamp

no worries Swamp, ignore the tools, I often wonder why they waste their lives typing stuff of no use?!

WARL may have a better version or a hard copy you could copy.

***MH***

Bench
Is there an ideal in goal length mentioned in the rules?
The dimensions in the rule book state 8 metres. It goes on to say dimensions for the adult game should be near to maximum as possible, so shorter in-goals are permissible.