What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC's Brian Johnson forced to quit touring on doctor's orders

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Finish the tour, have one last mega concert at the MCG or somewhere crazy with Johnston taking the mic one last time, finish their career on a sparkling note, retire.

They deserve a proper send off as they are icons, even if I am not a fan of them.

bileduct

Coach
Good on 'em for finishing the tour.

I don't know what everyone is complaining, Axl still sounds pretty good.

GongPanther

Referee
ACDC are pandering to the U.S. market [which is the biggest in the world] where Rose is a household name.And fans of both bands will improve their sales.

Bottom line,it's a business decision which will ensure record sales for the label(s).

IMO,his style of singing won't suit ACDC's tempo.Whether it works or not,the lolz will be plenty.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
AC/DC are turning into the 2016's version of INXS.

Pick a singer...any singer.

Bon Scott was brilliant. Brian Johnson turned AC/DC into a generic one dimensional band. Axl Rose would be the last nail in the coffin. Dave Grohl shouldn't stoop so low.

carcharias

Immortal
Speaking of AC/DC
I saw Angus in Miranda fair on Saturday.
I said gday
Got a nod and some sort garbled response.

Totally blew me away.
By himself just doing a spot of shopping.