What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Blair chased by Dragons and Warriors

PuffGasnier

Juniors
Although we need to find a Packer replacement, we have a lot of exciting younger forwards coming through the ranks, including Jacob Host and Hame Sele. Both have played as props in the past, so can deputise into the Ah Mau position while Leeson is starting?

I think the more concerning spots in the team are centre and wing. While Lafai did just sign a big contract, if he doesn't get rid of his errors it could be massive problematic. Between him and McDonald (who I had high hopes for, and have been disappointed by) they have recorded 53 errors in the season. Nightingale, Dugan and Mann, as well as Dufty, have only combined for 28 across the season between four. Massive flaw that needs to be looked at, either with Lafai focus or with the replacement/upgrade of McDonald.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I would give Blair a miss and probably go for Tagatese instead as he would not cost as much and also runs and hits hard.The only problem with him is that he has the odd error in him.

Como Connection

First Grade
Although we need to find a Packer replacement, we have a lot of exciting younger forwards coming through the ranks, including Jacob Host and Hame Sele. Both have played as props in the past, so can deputise into the Ah Mau position while Leeson is starting?

I think the more concerning spots in the team are centre and wing. While Lafai did just sign a big contract, if he doesn't get rid of his errors it could be massive problematic. Between him and McDonald (who I had high hopes for, and have been disappointed by) they have recorded 53 errors in the season. Nightingale, Dugan and Mann, as well as Dufty, have only combined for 28 across the season between four. Massive flaw that needs to be looked at, either with Lafai focus or with the replacement/upgrade of McDonald.
Go easy on Mann.
Has not been given a fair go again this year.
Right centre him next year if I pick the yeam.
Aiken super sub.
CC

gregstar

Referee
we've got enough forwards ffs.

we need speed. our backline is as dangerous as a torn stamp.

as the fat slug on channel none says; nothing in any opposition scared him more when coaching than speed. speed can hurt you from any position on the field at any moment.

my mouse-pad could get from try-line to try-line before our backs.

St Tangles

Bench
It's a tough one.
Most of our pack are in the mid age bracket for forwards with some good young ones to blood.
I think we need one more front rower with experience.
Blair Maybe.
Paulo if he became available yes.
Tagatese not sure.

Last edited:

Belta

Juniors
..I would of thought Leilua, Kerr, Host, Sele etc would be enough depth, but since they have been used sparingly it would indicate one extra proven FG forward could add more depth especially through origin and due to injuries...I think Prior, Blair, Paulo even Gubb or Lillyman could be helpful at the right price....not too concerned either way..I feel we have the players already that can do the job

Maxwell

Juniors
If we had a decent coaching NRL, and ISP cup we could develope some of the young guys. Kerr is a big body. along with Leullie . But Mary couldn't develope my cat , and the ISP team play shit under the boys club coach . And I don't think Mary McDud would be able to get much out of Blair .

Dragon Revival

Juniors
What about Matt Eisenhutt from Wests Tigers who is 25. Kerr, Lawrie and Hind should also be in contention along with Matt Sheppard. We meed to definitely bolster out prop stocks as the cupboard is faily bare yet we have backrowers to burn in De Belin, Frizell, Host, Leilua, Sele and Thompson.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I agree we need more speed out wide, but we still need a prop .
We need speedsters to replace Nightingale and McDonald, surely we have a replacement for them from the juniors or a replacement from outside.