What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Mentioned on the news that Parramatta are after him. How is that even possible when they are trying to re-sign Norman? Why aren't we even being mentioned? It's not normal we aren't being linked to a player!

Gareth67

First Grade
That is the best possible news for us . The mere fact that we are not being linked to him , tells me that we may very well be in the running to sign him . Perhaps the tide is starting to turn ?

That is the best possible news for us . The mere fact that we are not being linked to him , tells me that we may very well be in the running to sign him . Perhaps the tide is starting to turn ?

Gareth67... What was it you said about your hair growing back? Same applies here.

The lowest ebb is on the turn of the tide.. And I certainly think we are near the bottom in the period of our decline.

All the bottom dwellers are now well and truly exposed.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth67... What was it you said about your hair growing back? Same applies here.

The lowest ebb is on the turn of the tide.. And I certainly think we are near the bottom in the period of our decline.

All the bottom dwellers are now well and truly exposed.

Yes , there is no doubting that , T.O.T.S. , now that I think more about it , one can see all of the nasty creepy and crawleys at that point .

Belta

Juniors
Hopefully Hutchinson plays well. It would be good to see a young half coming through given an opportunity

blacksafake

First Grade
Would love to have him but having spoken to a family member he reckons he'll never leave souths. Stranger things have happened though.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
If Reynolds does end up at Parra and partners Norman in the halves I would have a crack at Gutherson.
He looks a good prospect IMO. Predominantly a f/b or wing, but he's done a pretty good job at 5/8 since Norman was suspended.
He's contracted 'ill 2017 he wouldn't be a bad pick up for utility value or even permanent possie in our backline. Plus he isn't at the top end of $$$ either.
If Parra still have salary cap issues then he'd be a smokey for me to get to the Dragons.

Dragons 09

Juniors
If Reynolds does end up at Parra and partners Norman in the halves I would have a crack at Gutherson.
He looks a good prospect IMO. Predominantly a f/b or wing, but he's done a pretty good job at 5/8 since Norman was suspended.
He's contracted 'ill 2017 he wouldn't be a bad pick up for utility value or even permanent possie in our backline. Plus he isn't at the top end of $$$ either.
If Parra still have salary cap issues then he'd be a smokey for me to get to the Dragons.

I like the look of this kid also. He reminds me a bit of Blake Austin when he first came on the scene.......there was something there but it just needed to be extracted. Young enough to be developed into a half but to me, he has all the makings of a very good ball playing fullback.

Latest posts