What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

Zigwaa

Bench
Pandas jerseys are about 5 weeks away they tell me. I'll let you all know when they are dispatched from the warehouse.

Boy

Juniors
im still waiting to hear back
i have moved since i ordered can i please change the address to my new place

sheepbender

Juniors
Bit quiet round here these days. No one keen on coming up with a rival team for the Pandas? I know the seasons started again, and this all came about due to boredom.. But I cant wait for my jersey, and I want to get designing another.. Come on people..

The Great Dane

First Grade
Bit quiet round here these days. No one keen on coming up with a rival team for the Pandas? I know the seasons started again, and this all came about due to boredom.. But I cant wait for my jersey, and I want to get designing another.. Come on people..

*Cough*Darwin Browns*cough*.

Lambretta

First Grade
I have put in my suggestion of the Southern Sloths for the South Island of New Zealand. Native to New Zealand and keen bludgers - the Sloth should really represent the National side - but I'll be happy if it were to represent the South Island of New Zealand.

390.gif

Go Sloth zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
If the NT is getting a team it's between the following

Darwin Dodo's
dodo_bird.jpg

The Dodo represents Darwin perfectly in that it was fat, tasted revolting, looked like a piece of shit and everyone was glad to see the back of it once it left us.

Or if the Dodo's become extinct they can be replaced by the Katherine Zeta Jones's. The lightburn Zeta was produced in Australia from 1963 to 1965 so it was a resounding success - much like the Northern Territory itself.

media

Sleek, efficient, desireable and worth at least the price of a stubby of beer. This magnificent machine just screams success doesn't it?

The Katherine Zeta's could be filled with players from Welsh Rugby Union, all of whom are called Jones. They could even have a team song of Walking in the Air sung by Aled Jones

This endevour is a must for Rugby League.

Zigwaa

Bench
Haha, the Lightburn Zeta is hilarious. Apparently it had a washing machine motor and could go as fast backwards as it could go forwards (not very fast mind you).

I like the Sloths or the Dodos.

I'll get an update on the Pandas Jerseys and post it, should be due in a few weeks.

Zigwaa

Bench
Adealide Pandas jerseys are completed and on their way to me. I'll post some pics and let you all know when they are on there way to those who have ordered.

PANDA POWER

Zigwaa

Bench
Attached are some pics of the Adelaide Pandas official jerseys as designed by GazF.

Attachments

• pandas 1.jpg
    pandas 1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 143
  • pandas 2.jpg
    pandas 2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 35

The Great Dane

First Grade
My Pandas jersey came today :D, it looks amazing.
I'm going to wear it to the next Raiders home game (against the Knights) just to see how some people I know react to it which should be a bit of fun.

Thanks again to all who were involved in the Pandas jerseys creation and distribution (especially GAZF and Zigwaa).

sheepbender

Juniors
I got mine today, pretty happy with the result.. Good fit too for a medium.. Trying to decide whether to wear it to the Storm v Warriors game thursday..