What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL 2004 - Grand Final thread

Who'll win it then?

• Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
Interestingly, they only won 4 of 11 games since then and I think it did tear assunder the club's preferred public perception of itself as a rugged, physical unit.

Oh definately.

I laughed for days after hearing one of the Johnson's of all players whining about the awful things one of the big bad Hawks players had done to him ... :lol:

All I could think was that was about 4-5 seasons worth of karma coming back at you there my friend... 8)

Cupid Stunt

I know it's late but my computer died a while ago so I couldnt get on here to blow my Port horn again. The regulars will know that for about 4 years, yes thats back to LWOS, I've been riding these bastards home only to stumble with the line in sight.

Now I'm over that hurdle it's time to spark a revival out Bulldogs way, the team of the mighty west... :lol:

CyberKev

Staff member
Haha...

I wondered where you'd been hiding, Cupid :lol:

If you thought it was hard getting Port over the line, you're going to need supernatural skills to get Western up.

Latest posts