What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

Last Week

Bench
You’re right, I should just ignore people’s stupidity and paranoia and let them get on with telling us all how bad afl are on an nrl forum.

Ps I had a quick look on an afl site called big footy, not one thread with nrl in title. I guess they arent as insecure as NRL fans?

You're a hypocrite.

El Diablo

Post Whore
You’re right, I should just ignore people’s stupidity and paranoia and let them get on with telling us all how bad afl are on an nrl forum.

Ps I had a quick look on an afl site called big footy, not one thread with nrl in title. I guess they arent as insecure as NRL fans?

taipan

Referee
Let's analyse Thomas's comments to get the true meaning of life;
AFL= Dictatorship
Nth Korea=Dictatorship.
AFL=Cult status
Nth Korea=Adoration of Kim Jon Un =cult status.

Nth Korea has the goose step for their armed services,AFL players just look like geese.

Nth Korea has the 38th parallel separating the two countries.
We have the Murray river separating us from Victoriania.

Thank you linesmen ,thank you ballboys.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Does Shannon Byrne still comment on rugby league? Hope not

The other morning on abc when talking all things soccer, she was asked how australia would go in the upcoming world cup? She said Australia would top the pool, being that france were not travelling that well at the moment! I checked, All three pool opponents are ranked in top 15, Australia have their work cut out for them. Although it was just an opinion, it was quite a bizarre prediction to make

Did she confuse soccer with rugby union?

Brutus

Referee

The other morning on abc when talking all things soccer, she was asked how australia would go in the upcoming world cup? She said Australia would top the pool, being that france were not travelling that well at the moment! I checked, All three pool opponents are ranked in top 15, Australia have their work cut out for them. Although it was just an opinion, it was quite a bizarre prediction to make

She should stick to working for the Sydney Sixers on game day. Even that is annoying.

Yeah France are crap. Not. Some of these people don't have the f**king foggiest. Wazza was right.

El Diablo

Post Whore
every news outlet has been running that story and somehow they all think that the NRL must stop it because it's the NRL's fault

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I seen the same report more or less years ago about NZ during the bledisloe cup, I seen the same shit about PNG during SOO and so on. It happens whenever anyone gets drunk, even females are capable of it. But hey, that doesn't suit uncle rupes agenda does it.

LESStar58

Referee

Latest posts