What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After 2003 NRL Footy Show Vid - Peter Powers?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Back in 2003, Peter Powers was on the NRL footy show and as part of his act, he hypnotised a whole heap of NRL stars and some members of the panel. This was one of the funniest segments I've ever seen on the show. Does anyone happen to know where I can find this vid online? I've checked Youtube and can't seem to find anything. Anyone else got any ideas/links?

wittyfan

Referee
I think I may have this, will check my old tapes! Was Greg Bird and Nathan Brown on it too?

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think I may have this, will check my old tapes! Was Greg Bird and Nathan Brown on it too?
I'm not sure about Nathan Brown, but Greg Bird was definitely on it. I'm sure you're right on the money and know that one I'm talking about ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
I'm not sure about Nathan Brown, but Greg Bird was definitely on it. I'm sure you're right on the money and know that one I'm talking about ;-)

Yep, I think I know which one you're after, and I think too they were hypnotized into being kindergarten kids or something?

I'll have a hunt through my old tapes and will post back if I find it!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Yep, I think I know which one you're after, and I think too they were hypnotized into being kindergarten kids or something?

I'll have a hunt through my old tapes and will post back if I find it!
Exactly right - acting as kids and getting into trouble and everything...Matty Johns getting pie-faced lol. Would absolutely love it Wittyfan :)

wittyfan

Referee
I found the tape! Also in it were Girdler, Bryan Fletcher, Piggy Riddell, Joven Clarke, Paul Gallen, Fatty, Mario, Matty Johns and the great Jye Mullane!

PM me your details and i'll send out a DVD asap!

Bulldog Force

Referee
I found the tape! Also in it were Girdler, Bryan Fletcher, Piggy Riddell, Joven Clarke, Paul Gallen, Fatty, Mario, Matty Johns and the great Jye Mullane!

PM me your details and i'll send out a DVD asap!
any chance you can upload to youtube/
Hey, WF, was hoping you can upload it to youtube for the guys here to see too? I've just PMed you a link for an easy video trimmer :)

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe thanks, I'll give it go, I've never uploaded anything to Youtube, actually I'm yet to get an account on there! lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hehe thanks, I'll give it go, I've never uploaded anything to Youtube, actually I'm yet to get an account on there! lol
When you get an account there are all sorts of other things you can do like vote and comment on vids, and it even makes suggestions to you based on your search history. Thankfully they don't require mobile phone registration anymore lol - completely free :)

Can't wait matey.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I remember this.

Riddell was 'dobbing' on Joven & he started crying. :lol:

Pissed myself laughing.
Yep that's the one. Joven's crying was one of the funniest parts of the whole segment. I couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wittyfan any progress on this my friend?

wittyfan

Referee
Hey

Sorry for the delay, my dumb old computer won't read the discs I've burnt on my recorder, I've tried about 6 or 7 discs but no go! :( Yet the discs play perfectly on my Panasonic player and Neon IQ player.

So it looks like the quickest way around it is to just post the disc to you!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hey

Sorry for the delay, my dumb old computer won't read the discs I've burnt on my recorder, I've tried about 6 or 7 discs but no go! :( Yet the discs play perfectly on my Panasonic player and Neon IQ player.

So it looks like the quickest way around it is to just post the disc to you!
So it works on your DVD player but not on your PC DVD player is that correct?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ok guys I got the DVD from WF, watched it, loved it, as I expected. Only problem I'm having at the moment is trying to rip it into AVI to upload for everyone and I get stuck. If anyone knows any good programs for ripping it would be much appreciated. Also after an upload site but not Youtube, don't want to get my account there compromised for copyright etc...

Latest posts