What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After tonight......

theicemandanno

Juniors
Let's all bow down to our new hero......

2001_final02_briddell.jpg

wayne1.jpg

We're not Worthy........We're not worthy!!!!!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Classic, Iceman! Classic!

All hail the great Riddell!

Saw in th back of the Telegraph how Parra had written to Shaun Timmins (who, now, MUST be selected at 5/8 for Australia - anything else (bar Adam Dykes) would be a MASSIVE injustice). Parra pleased with them to knock out Brisbane. Timmins and the boys came through!!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
OOH MARK, you're a genius. Thank you, we're still alive

If we dont win by more than 20, then I will still shake the hand of Mark Riddell cause he gave us another chance.

Can we do it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I thought you were stark raving mad about a month ago HJ, but we just may have a chance [-o<

Btw, I'm the poster known as Mango Man at Parraeels

well i AM stark raving mad, but in times past it was thought that those suffering from amdness were actually being touched by the gods.

I think there's something in that for all of us.

Rylesy

Juniors
Parra just need to get their arse into gear on Sunday... Big ask for them, but I hope they do it..... :)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
El Duque said:
I thought you were stark raving mad about a month ago HJ, but we just may have a chance [-o&lt, post:

Btw, I'm the poster known as Mango Man at Parraeels[/quote"]

Hey, I thought I was stark raving mad at about the same time, when I dared suggest the Broncos might fall out the back of the 8 and be the team that makes way for us... is that prophecy about to come true?

Riddell you are a champion, and hey, given the chubbiness, you certainly wouldn't look out of place in blue and gold.

However, accolades must also go to the rest of the Dragons who stood up to an almost SOO strength side and showed them up as the show ponies they are.

Dragons and Parra supporters are building up quite a good relationship lately... we can both sympathise with each other's injury problems this year, there's quite a few ex-Dragons in the blue and gold, Dragons supporters love Parra for beating the Sharks by 70, and now this. :D

Agent Mulder

Bench
El Duque said:
I thought you were stark raving mad about a month ago HJ, but we just may have a chance [-o&lt, post:

[/quote"]

Yep,
I thought the same.But hey i take my Hat of too HJ as even though it seemed we were gone he kept the faith so too speak.

Something that i didn't do! :twisted:

So c'mon Parra knock the crap out of PENRITH!

Suitman

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
HJ will now be FORCED to face the reality he bagged us all for facing weeks ago!

No doubt, the usual crap will come out..........he had more faith, blah blah blah, moustache, blah blah blah, beer blah blah blah, bloody referee blah blah blah etc.....blah blah blah.

At the same time, I congratulate Parra for taking the fight to the end.
But if we are going to get thrashed by two finalists twice in the last four rounds, I suggest we shouldn't be there. And just because I had the audacity to suggest that six weeks ago, I supposedly didn't have the right to support them come semi-final time.
That is the biggest load of self indulgent bullshit I have ever heard from a fellow supporter.
HJ, things aren't perfect at this club, and until you realise that, your views will be regarded as biased and one-eyed bollocks.

Next season, try and be a bit more open minded, and then we might be able to reasonably discuss the fortunes of the team that we ALL love.

Suitman

Eelectrica

Referee
When we lost control of our destiny by losing the second Melbourne game I think fans were entitled to say "we're not going to make it"

Latest posts