What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Kelly - Out of the Running

DC_fan

Coach
Four year deal. Not sure I would have signed him for that long. Oh well thats the Sharks problem.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Still have my fingers crossed for Leuluia for the Bunnies.

If not him, then I'd go for Seymour ... heck, maybe even both.

I'd look at some of the off-contract Titans backs, as well. They can't keep them after singing up Idris and Champion. Tonga (who I'd like at the Eels) and Tomane would both be good pick ups.

If the Bunnies can pick up a decent halfback, then a quality centre would allow Inglis to shift to potentially shift to 5/8. Any which way, one of either a good 5/8 or a good centre is needed.

Then they need to grab a couple of props - urgently (it's all pretty urgent, actually).

thomas10do

Juniors
to me, the main area of interest should be 6. am more than happy to make sure reynolds gets rehabbed proper and then gradually slotted in. a backward step not playing this season (experience wise).........but oh well. am not buying this madge-finch talk (or at least i dont want to:D).

Latest posts